Music, images combine for Fresno Philharmonic performance
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- Classical music lovers will have a unique opportunity to experience a stunning visual show Friday night in Downtown Fresno.
The Fresno Philharmonic Orchestra will perform along with a 440-square foot panoramic screen to show you sights from across the country. Fresno Philharmonic - American Hearland: A Salute!
Friday, March 9, 2012 at 8:00 p.m.
fresno philharmonic orchestra, fresno downtown, fresno, fresno county, entertainment, tommy tran
- Marijuana was target of Fresno Co home invasion
- Kai was neither hero nor did he cause crash, witnesses say
- Jury awards $1.5 million in Fresno Police excessive force trial
- Valley growers told to brace for drought
- Gunman kills himself, 1 other at Reno hospital
- Toys for Tots needs just over 10k gifts to meet goal
- Tulare County opens fraud hotline
- Big Sur wildfire destroys fire chief's home
- Mega Millions jackpot soars to $636 million
- 3 Fresno State Bulldogs named SI All-Americans Honorable Mentions
- Inmate escapes from Merced County Jail
- 1 dead 1 injured in Merced C.O. shooting
- Valley thieves target truck tailgates
- Valley thieves steal packages from front doors
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos