Wild Blue Yonder at Fulton 55
FRESNO, California (KFSN) -- An old Tower District favorite will play once again in the building where they got their start.
Fulton 55 opened a little more than a year ago, offering a wide range of live music from across the state and Valley. Including a popular Fresno band from the 70's. Their music once packed the Wild Blue Yonder nightclub in the Tower District. Last fall it rocked this house.
Back in the day the young group ran their own club in the Tower District and played to standing room only crowds. Eventually the band split up. Some left the Valley, later others passed away. But last fall a siren's call brought them together again.
The Wild Blue Yonder may no longer be a part of the music scene but for a few hours this weekend you'll find the band just a few blocks away.
fresno tower district, fresno, fresno county, entertainment, nancy osborne
- Magnitude-7.2 earthquake shakes Mexican capital 3 min ago
- 'Family Annihilator' fugitive could be in California
- Malos Hechos the target of Fresno police
- Bogus Fresno Bee letter adds intrigue to DA campaign
- Visalia approves limiting residents' water use 11 min ago
- Investigators conduct tests with FedEx truck, bus
- One of Fresno's ten most wanted criminals arrested
- Evacuation came too late for many on sinking ferry
- Gas prices rise as temperatures heat up
- Salmon moved on the San Joaquin River
- 59 Days of Code competition encouraging developers
- Nobel laureate Gabriel Garcia Marquez dies at 87
- Bloody suspect caught by Madera neighbors
- 'Real Housewives' star Porsha Williams arrested
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos