Wild Blue Yonder at Fulton 55
FRESNO, California (KFSN) -- An old Tower District favorite will play once again in the building where they got their start.
Fulton 55 opened a little more than a year ago, offering a wide range of live music from across the state and Valley. Including a popular Fresno band from the 70's. Their music once packed the Wild Blue Yonder nightclub in the Tower District. Last fall it rocked this house.
Back in the day the young group ran their own club in the Tower District and played to standing room only crowds. Eventually the band split up. Some left the Valley, later others passed away. But last fall a siren's call brought them together again.
The Wild Blue Yonder may no longer be a part of the music scene but for a few hours this weekend you'll find the band just a few blocks away.
fresno tower district, fresno, fresno county, entertainment, nancy osborne
- Merced Co. industrial explosion kills 1, injures 2 44 min ago
- Reward raised to $100K to find Ryan Rodriquez
- Fresno police target gangs in new operation
- Local heroes honored for bravery in Fresno
- Fresno Co. supervisors OK preliminary marijuana ban
- SF Giants pitcher inspired by Batkid to give
- Man shot several times in Central Fresno
- NTSB: Asiana captain worried about visual landing
- 2010 Greyhound Bus crash lawsuit settled
- $20 thousand reward for missing Fresno man
- Ex-Fresno paralegal found guilty of murder
- Uruguay legalizes sale, production of marijuana
- Warming tent setup for homeless in Merced County
- Debate on Fresno's water rate hike gets heated
- Accuweather Forecast
29 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos