Oprah Winfrey gives Louboutins to fan
April 5, 2012 -- Oprah Winfrey's trash ended up being one woman's treasure.
The former talk show host was reportedly teaching one of her "master" classes at radio city music hall on Monday night. And at one point she declared, "I can't take it anymore," and kicked off the pricey Christian Louboutin shoes she was wearing.
After scanning the audience, Winfrey handed the heels to a fan as a gift and continued her class barefoot until a stagehand delivered a more comfortable pair of shoes.
- Burglars steal firefighting tools from Forest Service
- Two dead after gunfire in the town of Lindcove
- FS hires White as new Women's Basketball Coach
- FFD: Squatters likely causing dangerous fires
- Drought may impact farmers market prices 48 min ago
- Recycled water may ease drought concerns
- Valley teens on a spring break job hunt
- Kingsburg water meters change watering habits
- Former Bell city manager gets 12 years in prison
- 4 dead, 292 missing in South Korea ferry disaster
- Lemoore considers tough water rules
- Jenny McCarthy announces engagement on 'The View'
- Strahan's 'GMA' side job confirmed with his visit
- Ultimate Warrior cause of death revealed
- Accuweather Forecast
26 min ago