Oprah Winfrey gives Louboutins to fan
April 5, 2012 -- Oprah Winfrey's trash ended up being one woman's treasure.
The former talk show host was reportedly teaching one of her "master" classes at radio city music hall on Monday night. And at one point she declared, "I can't take it anymore," and kicked off the pricey Christian Louboutin shoes she was wearing.
After scanning the audience, Winfrey handed the heels to a fan as a gift and continued her class barefoot until a stagehand delivered a more comfortable pair of shoes.
- Woman dies in NE Fresno officer-involved shooting
- Parlier man shot and killed; neighbor arrested
- China-bound Malaysian jet vanishes with 239 aboard
- Crews battle large fire at Fresno County warehouse
- Man dies after being hit by train in Downtown Fresno
- Report: Ukraine base in Crimea under siege
- Man who inspired Three Strikes law may be sentenced under it
- Fresno PD: Man sitting in street struck, killed by car
- Unemployment figures: Slight economic improvement
- California jury deadlocks in ex-NFL player's death
- Near drownings on the rise
- Students take part in robot competition in Madera
- SubCom companies thinking inside the box
- CIF Central Section Basketball Finals
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos