Day two of the Clovis Rodeo was a success
CLOVIS, Calif. (KFSN) -- Day two at this year's Clovis Rodeo is now in the history books, but it certainly was a success.
The mutton bustin' competition is always a big hit with rodeo fans. Basically, kids try to stay on sheep for as long as they can.
Tickets to Friday's rodeo events sold out by 11 o'clock in the morning. Organizers say it is the first time they've sold out a same day show this early.
Ron Dunbar with the Clovis Rodeo Association told ABC30, "Ticket sales are great, so it's probably going to end up being the best year we ever had."
The parade starts at 9:30 Saturday morning in Downtown Clovis. And the rodeo finals performance starts at 2:00 -- Sunday afternoon.
clovis rodeo, clovis, fresno county, entertainment, tommy tran
- Amber Alert issued for 4 LA-area children 22 min ago
- Missing jet flew for 6+ hrs after contact drop 3 min ago
- Vigil held for slain Parlier football coach
- 8 kids, 4 adults involved in SW Fresno crash
- Family remembers murder victim, forgetting killer
- Suspected gang members arrested in Winton murder
- Malaysian leader: Plane's disappearance deliberate
- West readies sanctions on Russia after Crimea vote
- Visalia man accused of sexual conduct with boy
- Valley residents seeing more black widow spiders
- Weather to warm up for CA Classic Half-Marathon
- States sue over California's egg laws
- Visalia school unveils new solar structures
- 7 health apps you need to know about