Day two of the Clovis Rodeo was a success
CLOVIS, Calif. (KFSN) -- Day two at this year's Clovis Rodeo is now in the history books, but it certainly was a success.
The mutton bustin' competition is always a big hit with rodeo fans. Basically, kids try to stay on sheep for as long as they can.
Tickets to Friday's rodeo events sold out by 11 o'clock in the morning. Organizers say it is the first time they've sold out a same day show this early.
Ron Dunbar with the Clovis Rodeo Association told ABC30, "Ticket sales are great, so it's probably going to end up being the best year we ever had."
The parade starts at 9:30 Saturday morning in Downtown Clovis. And the rodeo finals performance starts at 2:00 -- Sunday afternoon.
clovis rodeo, clovis, fresno county, entertainment, tommy tran
- Teacher shot at Edison High School in Fresno
- Spencer Scarber denied new trial in rape case
- SoCal tour bus crash injures 22, kills 1
- Operation Bulldog cracks down on gang members
- City of Fresno hiring to help city development 48 min ago
- Dozens injured at partial London theater collapse
- Murders, car thefts, robberies up in Visalia other crimes down
- In-N-Out opens in Hanford
- Figure skating champ Boitano says he's gay
- Police arrest escaped Merced C.O. Jail inmate
- Target: 40M card accounts may be breached
- New Mexico Supreme Court: Same-sex marriage legal
- Elderly woman critically injured in Fresno house fire
- Fresno attorney reenacts testimony from Kai
- City of Fresno to hire 8 people to help...
59 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos