Fresno man searching for love on The Bachelorette
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- A Fresno man is among the dozens fighting for the attention of this season's bachelorette.
Brent is a single father of six and is now among the group of bachelors on the show.
Emily Maynard, a single mother, was chosen by Brad Womack and he even proposed, but they have since broken up.
Maynard was eliminated during the fifth season of The Bachelor but says she's now ready to begin her own search for true love in North Carolina.
Insiders with the show aren't revealing much about Brent but say that he spent some time showing her his extensive collection of family photos.
You can find out more about Emily and Brent Monday night on the season premiere for The Bachelorette at 9:30 on ABC30.
abc, abc30, entertainment
- Crime spree ends with 2 arrested in Fresno 27 min ago
- Man accused of molesting minor, having child porn
- Two convicted in murder of Fresno sex offender 10 min ago
- Magnitude-7.2 earthquake shakes Mexican capital
- California farmers to get more water
- Captain of sunken South Korean ferry arrested
- Twin boys fight off carjacker in Texas
- Michaels Crafts data breach, nearly 3M compromised
- 'Family Annihilator' fugitive could be in California
- Malos Hechos the target of Fresno police
- Bogus Fresno Bee letter adds intrigue to DA campaign
- Visalia approves limiting residents' water use
- Investigators conduct tests with FedEx truck, bus
- Photos: Easter traditions explained
- Accuweather Forecast
46 min ago
- Crime spree ends with 2 arrested in Fresno
30 min ago
- Two convicted in murder of Fresno sex...
13 min ago