Fresno man searching for love on The Bachelorette
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- A Fresno man is among the dozens fighting for the attention of this season's bachelorette.
Brent is a single father of six and is now among the group of bachelors on the show.
Emily Maynard, a single mother, was chosen by Brad Womack and he even proposed, but they have since broken up.
Maynard was eliminated during the fifth season of The Bachelor but says she's now ready to begin her own search for true love in North Carolina.
Insiders with the show aren't revealing much about Brent but say that he spent some time showing her his extensive collection of family photos.
You can find out more about Emily and Brent Monday night on the season premiere for The Bachelorette at 9:30 on ABC30.
abc, abc30, entertainment
- 700 Carstens Fire evacuees will be allowed home
- F-15 Fighter Jet touches down in Fresno
- Treatment of mentally ill inmates in jail under scrutiny
- James helps Heat stave off elimination in Game 6
- Cancer killed serial killer Richard Ramirez
- Fresno family's dream comes true
- Grapes become Fresno County's 1st billion dollar crop
- Starbucks to post calorie counts for drinks
- Officer involved shooting in Visalia
- Teresa Ceja and Jose Velarde guilty of murder
- Special Olympics torch run through Fresno County
- Summer food programs offer meals to children
- Fresno looks for cost savings after Measure G fails
- FPD seize weapons from gang members