Fresno man searching for love on The Bachelorette
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- A Fresno man is among the dozens fighting for the attention of this season's bachelorette.
Brent is a single father of six and is now among the group of bachelors on the show.
Emily Maynard, a single mother, was chosen by Brad Womack and he even proposed, but they have since broken up.
Maynard was eliminated during the fifth season of The Bachelor but says she's now ready to begin her own search for true love in North Carolina.
Insiders with the show aren't revealing much about Brent but say that he spent some time showing her his extensive collection of family photos.
You can find out more about Emily and Brent Monday night on the season premiere for The Bachelorette at 9:30 on ABC30.
abc, abc30, entertainment
- Authorities look for missing woman and daughter 42 min ago
- Merced Co. industrial explosion kills 1, injures 2
- Silent Sleigh and Mandela Controversy
- Police say internet cafe doubled as gambling house
- '12 Years,' 'Hustle' lead Globes nominations
- Chief Dyer testifies in excessive force trial
- US unemployment aid applications surge to 368,000
- Merced Co. District Attorney Warns of IRS Phone Scam
- Walking Dead actress admits sending ricin to Obama
- Grieving Merced husband and father talks to ABC30
- 3 rescued from Fresno apartment fire
- Fresno police target gangs in new operation
- Farmers markets hit by freeze
- Fresno Co. supervisors OK preliminary marijuana ban
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos