Fresno man searching for love on The Bachelorette
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- A Fresno man is among the dozens fighting for the attention of this season's bachelorette.
Brent is a single father of six and is now among the group of bachelors on the show.
Emily Maynard, a single mother, was chosen by Brad Womack and he even proposed, but they have since broken up.
Maynard was eliminated during the fifth season of The Bachelor but says she's now ready to begin her own search for true love in North Carolina.
Insiders with the show aren't revealing much about Brent but say that he spent some time showing her his extensive collection of family photos.
You can find out more about Emily and Brent Monday night on the season premiere for The Bachelorette at 9:30 on ABC30.
abc, abc30, entertainment
- Marijuana was target of Fresno Co home invasion
- Kai was neither hero nor did he cause crash, witnesses say
- Jury awards $1.5 million in Fresno Police excessive force trial
- Valley growers told to brace for drought
- Gunman kills himself, 1 other at Reno hospital
- Toys for Tots needs just over 10k gifts to meet goal
- Tulare County opens fraud hotline
- Big Sur wildfire destroys fire chief's home
- Mega Millions jackpot soars to $636 million
- 3 Fresno State Bulldogs named SI All-Americans Honorable Mentions
- Inmate escapes from Merced County Jail
- 1 dead 1 injured in Merced C.O. shooting
- Valley thieves target truck tailgates
- Valley thieves steal packages from front doors
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos