Fresno man searching for love on The Bachelorette
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- A Fresno man is among the dozens fighting for the attention of this season's bachelorette.
Brent is a single father of six and is now among the group of bachelors on the show.
Emily Maynard, a single mother, was chosen by Brad Womack and he even proposed, but they have since broken up.
Maynard was eliminated during the fifth season of The Bachelor but says she's now ready to begin her own search for true love in North Carolina.
Insiders with the show aren't revealing much about Brent but say that he spent some time showing her his extensive collection of family photos.
You can find out more about Emily and Brent Monday night on the season premiere for The Bachelorette at 9:30 on ABC30.
abc, abc30, entertainment
- Standoff ends peacefully in Central Fresno
- Teacher convicted of sex with student sentenced
- State senate special election approaching
- Fire breaks out at winery near Reedley
- Photos: Aftermath of deadly tornadoes
- Madera County fire nearly contained
- Asparagus demand goes up as supply shrinks
- California cherry harvest begins
- California sheep ranchers face high costs, competition
- Tower District crimes attacked head-on
- Valley Works: Educational partnership providing opportunities
- FPU hopes Wilson is answer for women's hoops
- Experts say warm spring means more bugs
- Valley gets cutting-edge way to treat skin blemishes