Arte Americas "Nights In The Plaza"
FRESNO, Calif (KFSN) -- A local non-profit Latino organization is set to host a series of outdoor concerts here in the Central Valley.
Starting Friday, Arte Americas in Downtown Fresno kicks off the "Nights In The Plaza" series -- which features top talent from around the world.
As part of the summer time event, musical acts perform at the Arte Americas plaza, which is outdoors. And it wouldn't be a party, without food.
Tickets are $10.00 or $8.00 if you're an Arte Americas member.
fresno downtown, fresno, fresno county, entertainment, tommy tran
- Group finds 'structurally deficient' bridges in Valley
- Stabbing victim well known in the Tower District
- Fire truck overturns in collision in SE Fresno
- Man arrested for death of baby girl at LNAS
- Fresno State's famous sweet corn went on sale 46 min ago
- Are there enough police officers in Visalia?
- Good Sports: Kensuke Tanaka
- Dentist sentenced for son's dentist chair overdose
- Fresno's bike lane battle continues
- Lawmakers want to restore dental care to Medi-Cal
- Hotels helping displaced guests after Oakhurst Lodge fire
- Brad Pitt face blindness
- Clovis standoff ends peacefully, suspect in custody
- Top Valley grad rises from humble roots