Bieber Fever coming to Fresno's Save Mart Center
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- Justin Bieber fans woke up to news Wednesday morning they thought they'd never hear. The pop star is coming to Fresno October 5th.
The hair has changed over the years - so has his music. But the popularity of 18-year-old Justin Bieber hasn't dipped because he still produces songs his fans want to hear.
Bieber's music has evolved. Gone is the bubble gum pop sound which first made him famous. The money-making music machine will bring "Believe" tour to Fresno.
Radio personality Miggy Santos of Y101 has Bieber's newest release "Boyfriend," in heavy rotation.
Miggy said listeners are fired up over Bieber's concert. Santos explained, "The response has just been absolutely incredible, email, Facebook, twitter, people are truly excited an artist as big as Justin Bieber. This guy's an international superstar."
Save Mart Center general manager Steve Tadlock said when tickets go on sale June 2nd at 10am they might not last long.
Tadlock said, "Certainly there's a lot of truth to the fact that youth have the economic power in this country because what they want their parents tend to accommodate."
Not only do they buy Justin Bieber CD's and movies, moms and dads can't help but get swept up in Bieber fever. Some lucky kids will be at the concert.
Leticia Nuno of Fresno said, "I had heard before from my nieces, if he came, would I take them. I said maybe, maybe if you do good in school I will take you. Now I hear he's coming so they're going to be surprised."
For Valley fans who didn't think Justin Bieber would ever come here, never say never.
Justin Bieber performs October 5th at the Save Mart Center. Tickets go on sale June 2nd at 10am. Prices range from $39.50 to $79.50.
save mart center, entertainment, dale yurong
- Lilly 2 fire in Yosemite Lakes 80 percent contained
- Yahoo takes big leap with $1.1B deal for Tumblr
- The skinny on fitness video games
- The final push for California's 16th Senate seat
- Fresno Police open fire on suspect after bike chase
- La Tapatia fire prompts two business to evacuate in Fresno
- Hundreds of UC Merced students receive their degrees
- OTRC: Billboard Music Awards 2013 winners list
- Photos: Best moments at Billboard Awards 2013
- Firebaugh man kills home invasion suspect with a sword
- Investigators look into Merced house fire
- California Classic Weekend half marathon
- Visalia PD cracks down on underage drinking
- Welty's final commencement at Fresno State
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed VideoMost Viewed Photos