Simonian Farms opens Old Town attraction
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- What do you get when you mix Casa de Fruta, Bravo Farms and Disneyland?
The creators of a new attraction in the Valley are promising a little bit of each of those locations under one roof at Clovis and Jensen Avenue.
Today they unveiled "Simonian Farms Old Town", a western-themed town built inside a barn on the Simonian Farm property.
Old Town is a step back into the late 1800s and early 1900s. It has the look of an Old West mining town and provides a chance for visitors to get a living history lesson.
Simonian Old Town also includes a diner. More than 50 different California wines can be sampled at the saloon, which also sells soda and candy from the 1950s.
fresno county, entertainment
- Perez and Barrera found guilty of 1st degree murder
- Magnitude-7.2 earthquake shakes Mexican capital
- Michaels Crafts data breach, nearly 3M compromised
- 'Family Annihilator' fugitive could be in California
- Malos Hechos the target of Fresno police
- Bogus Fresno Bee letter adds intrigue to DA campaign
- Visalia approves limiting residents' water use
- Investigators conduct tests with FedEx truck, bus
- One of Fresno's ten most wanted criminals arrested
- Evacuation came too late for many on sinking ferry
- Gas prices rise as temperatures heat up
- Salmon moved on the San Joaquin River
- 59 Days of Code competition encouraging developers
- Nobel laureate Gabriel Garcia Marquez dies at 87
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos