Simonian Farms opens Old Town attraction
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- What do you get when you mix Casa de Fruta, Bravo Farms and Disneyland?
The creators of a new attraction in the Valley are promising a little bit of each of those locations under one roof at Clovis and Jensen Avenue.
Today they unveiled "Simonian Farms Old Town", a western-themed town built inside a barn on the Simonian Farm property.
Old Town is a step back into the late 1800s and early 1900s. It has the look of an Old West mining town and provides a chance for visitors to get a living history lesson.
Simonian Old Town also includes a diner. More than 50 different California wines can be sampled at the saloon, which also sells soda and candy from the 1950s.
fresno county, entertainment
- Dr. Joe Castro named new Fresno State president
- FBI fatally shoots man in Boston bombing probe
- David Cameron: London attack could be terror
- Family rocked by a violent tragedy finds comfort
- Crabtree may have a torn Achilles tendon 42 min ago
- Arsonist believed to be on the loose near Orange Cove
- Mother of convicted rapist attacks ABC30 camera
- Ben Bernanke signals Fed to maintain stimulus efforts
- Eric Garcetti elected Los Angeles mayor
- LA voters back measure to cap number of pot shops
- US home sales tick up to highest in 3 ½ years
- Senate panel approves immigration bill
- Newest 'Dancing' winner crowned
- Photos: Dancing with the Stars Finals