Simonian Farms opens Old Town attraction
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- What do you get when you mix Casa de Fruta, Bravo Farms and Disneyland?
The creators of a new attraction in the Valley are promising a little bit of each of those locations under one roof at Clovis and Jensen Avenue.
Today they unveiled "Simonian Farms Old Town", a western-themed town built inside a barn on the Simonian Farm property.
Old Town is a step back into the late 1800s and early 1900s. It has the look of an Old West mining town and provides a chance for visitors to get a living history lesson.
Simonian Old Town also includes a diner. More than 50 different California wines can be sampled at the saloon, which also sells soda and candy from the 1950s.
fresno county, entertainment
- USC defeats Fresno St 45-20 in Las Vegas Bowl
- Teen who was shot at Colorado school dies
- Man stabs his uncle in the neck in SE Fresno 12 min ago
- Madera family files claim against city of Los Angeles
- US holiday travelers brace for ice and snow
- Record number of manatee deaths reported in 2013
- Judge orders hospital to keep teen on support
- Things you didn't know about reindeer
- Man charged in Elbow Room fight pleads not guilty
- Fresno Poverello House in need of toys for kids
- Fresno State program gets students interested in STEM classes
- Parlier students get iPad Airs
- Ryann Jones found guilty of second degree murder
- Royal Purple Las Vegas Bowl: Chance for 'Dogs to break bowl...
- Parker surprises fans with Parker Gram
37 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos