Luis Miguel performs at Fresno's Save Mart Center
FRESNO, California (KFSN) -- One of the most famous Latin artists of all time rocked the Save Mart Center Thursday night.
Singer Luis Miguel was in the Valley for a benefit concert -- with all proceeds going to Children's Hospital Central California.
The multiple Grammy award winner has sold more than 60-million records worldwide.
Miguel also become one of the most influential Latin recording artists in history.
- AMBER ALERT: Boy, 12, abducted in Long Beach 11 min ago
- Authorities investigate a shooting in Madera County
- Los Angeles police arrest man in severed head case
- USGS: 6.9 earthquake hits 50 miles west of Eureka
- Calif. emissions law could make gas prices jump
- Photos: 10 suspects caught in the act
- Police: Man killed in Fresno gang-related shooting
- Man accused of killing Parlier coach identified
- Cornell president named new head of Smithsonian
- Investigators chase 'every angle' in missing jet
- Bees attack drivers after SoCal car crash
- Man holds out atop roof of San Diego FBI building
- Toddler uses FaceTime to help mom after dog bite
- 1 arrested, 1 sought after Visalia Save Mart robbery