Luis Miguel performs at Fresno's Save Mart Center
FRESNO, California (KFSN) -- One of the most famous Latin artists of all time rocked the Save Mart Center Thursday night.
Singer Luis Miguel was in the Valley for a benefit concert -- with all proceeds going to Children's Hospital Central California.
The multiple Grammy award winner has sold more than 60-million records worldwide.
Miguel also become one of the most influential Latin recording artists in history.
- NorCal teen brain-dead after tonsil surgery
- Edison High School ROP teacher shot in classroom
- Authorities file charges in Elbow Room beating
- Senator Harry Reid in hospital for observation
- 3 men die in sauna after drinking at Christmas party
- Serial killer missing after good behavior pass to see mom
- Philippine mayor among 4 killed at Manila airport
- Teen shot on Third St. and Kadota Ave in Atwater
- Copper thieves flood Tower District businesses
- Valley experts give advice after Target accounts hacked
- SoCal tour bus crash injures 22, kills 1
- Consumer Watch: Handheld video gaming devices
- Operation Bulldog cracks down on gang members
- Freeze impacts one Valley farmer's tropical fruit harvest
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos