Monster trucks rumble through Tulare Co Fair
TULARE, Calif. (KFSN) -- There were screaming motors and screaming fans at Thursday night's Tulare County Fair.
The Monster X Tour brought monster trucks to the fair, racing in front of the grandstands and kicking up plenty of dirt.
Trucks named "Nasty Boy", "Unnamed and Untamed" and "Playing 4 Keeps" jumped over cars and entertained fans of all ages.
"It's cool. It's all about the fastness and the jumps and they do and all that," Jaden Ortega said.
"The jumps, the size, the power, the loudless of the motors, the horsepower. You can feel the ground rumble!" Doug McRoberts said.
Those trucks weigh more than five tons, have two thousand horsepower and the tires alone weigh 800 pounds apiece. And if watching wasn't enough, fans also had the opportunity to ride in a monster truck!
tulare, tulare county, tulare county fair, entertainment
- Freeze affects Valley's $1.5 billion citrus industry
- Fresno auto shops build next Wheels of Hope car
- Derek Carr not on Heisman Trophy finalist list
- Man arrested after a shooting spree in Fresno
- Surviving the mall's food court 56 min ago
- 18 LA sheriff's deputies face US charges
- Helicopter crashes while warming citrus grove
- Selma High grad, Bobby Cox, elected to Hall of Fame
- 3 cars and FAX bus involved in crash
- Hanford man found dead inside a car in Armona
- Deputies search for missing 31-year-old Fresno man
- Fatal car accident kills pedestrian in Merced
- Valley farmers see minimal damage to citrus crops
- National memorial to be held for Nelson Mandela
- Freeze takes toll on Valley's $1.5 billion...
53 min ago