Monster trucks rumble through Tulare Co Fair
TULARE, Calif. (KFSN) -- There were screaming motors and screaming fans at Thursday night's Tulare County Fair.
The Monster X Tour brought monster trucks to the fair, racing in front of the grandstands and kicking up plenty of dirt.
Trucks named "Nasty Boy", "Unnamed and Untamed" and "Playing 4 Keeps" jumped over cars and entertained fans of all ages.
"It's cool. It's all about the fastness and the jumps and they do and all that," Jaden Ortega said.
"The jumps, the size, the power, the loudless of the motors, the horsepower. You can feel the ground rumble!" Doug McRoberts said.
Those trucks weigh more than five tons, have two thousand horsepower and the tires alone weigh 800 pounds apiece. And if watching wasn't enough, fans also had the opportunity to ride in a monster truck!
tulare, tulare county, tulare county fair, entertainment
- Authorities probe murder outside Merced apartment
- Teenage boy shot and killed in Tulare
- Focus turns to pilots as hunt for jet widens
- Visalia man accused of sexually exploiting boy
- Amber Alert issued for 4 LA-area children
- Ukraine says Russian forces move outside Crimea
- Fresno State women win Mountain West title
- Car wash held to help family of murdered coach
- Visalia shooting sends man to hospital
- Man arrested after Hanford drug and weapons bust
- Honda recalling 886,815 Odyssey minivans
- Mendota PD seeks arsonist after patrol car torched
- Comedian David Brenner, 'Tonight' favorite, dies
- Photos: Photos of David Brenner through the years