'Good Morning America' reveals celeb fill-ins for Robin Roberts
NEW YORK (KFSN) -- In the coming weeks, "Good Morning America" will feature some celebrity guest co-hosts while show favorite Robin Roberts is away.
Included in the list of upcoming hosts are cast members of "Modern Family." One new actor from the show will be featured every day for a week.
"GMA" senior executive producer Tom Cibrowski revealed other slated guests, including Stephen Colbert, Oprah Winfrey, actor Rob Lowe, Barbara Walters, Katie Couric and Diane Sawyer. The newswomen are expected appear on the show sometime next month.
Jessica Simpson was featured as the show's first celeb fill-in on the Sept. 11 episode.
Roberts took an indefinite leave Aug. 30 after she was diagnosed with MDS, a blood and bone marrow disease. She is scheduled to receive a bone marrow transplant from her sister, Sally-Ann Roberts, later this week. Roberts has already undergone chemotherapy treatments.
The Associated Press contributed to this report.
- Deputies shoot at suspect after patrol car rammed 34 min ago
- California AG promotes bills to reduce truancy
- Robot helps in design of High-Speed Rail
- Trash dispute apparently led to fatal shooting
- 'Sextortion' suspect set for freedom
- Search widens for missing Malaysian passenger jet
- Madera Co. shooting tied to drugs, investigators say
- Homeowners asked to prepare for busy fire season
- Clovis man gets prison time in laser-pointer case
- Russia warns Ukraine over 'lawlessness' in east
- Marketplace at El Paseo holds grand opening
- PlayStation 4's faulty parental controls
- Hip surgery complication: Uneven limbs
- Video: Take a tour of the 'smartphone home'