'Good Morning America' reveals celeb fill-ins for Robin Roberts
NEW YORK (KFSN) -- In the coming weeks, "Good Morning America" will feature some celebrity guest co-hosts while show favorite Robin Roberts is away.
Included in the list of upcoming hosts are cast members of "Modern Family." One new actor from the show will be featured every day for a week.
"GMA" senior executive producer Tom Cibrowski revealed other slated guests, including Stephen Colbert, Oprah Winfrey, actor Rob Lowe, Barbara Walters, Katie Couric and Diane Sawyer. The newswomen are expected appear on the show sometime next month.
Jessica Simpson was featured as the show's first celeb fill-in on the Sept. 11 episode.
Roberts took an indefinite leave Aug. 30 after she was diagnosed with MDS, a blood and bone marrow disease. She is scheduled to receive a bone marrow transplant from her sister, Sally-Ann Roberts, later this week. Roberts has already undergone chemotherapy treatments.
The Associated Press contributed to this report.
- Madera family files claim against city of Los Angeles
- The Red Wave hits the road
- Judge orders hospital to keep teen on support
- Police search for suspects who shot a Fresno teacher
- Fresno State program gets students interested in STEM classes
- Parlier students get iPad Airs
- Ryann Jones found guilty of second degree murder
- Royal Purple Las Vegas Bowl: Chance for 'Dogs to break bowl...
- Fire burns Three Rivers landmark
- Valley stores open extra hour for holiday rush
- Senator Harry Reid in hospital for observation
- Man charged in Elbow Room fight pleads not guilty
- Obama: 2014 can be breakthrough year for US
- Spencer Scarber denied new trial in rape case
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos