Lil Wayne tops Elvis Presley's Billboard Hot 100 chart record
LOS ANGELES (KFSN) -- The king has been overthrown - at least when it comes to being the male artist with the most entries on Billboard's Hot 100 chart.
The top spot now goes to Lil Wayne. The rapper has 109 songs on that chart with Thursday's debut of Game's song "Celebration," where he is a guest alongside Chris Brown, Tyga and Wiz Khalifa. Of the 109 songs, only 42 are led by Lil Wayne; 67 are songs where he is the featured act.
Elvis totaled 108 songs on the Hot 100 since it launched in 1958. The rock 'n roll icon's career kicked off before 1958 so several of his songs like "Heartbreak Hotel" could not be included in his total number.
The "Glee" cast has the most Hot 100 entries with 204.
The Associated Press contributed to this report.
- Madera family files claim against city of Los Angeles 50 min ago
- The Red Wave hits the road
- Judge orders hospital to keep teen on support
- Police search for suspects who shot a Fresno teacher
- Fresno State program gets students interested in STEM classes
- Parlier students get iPad Airs
- Ryann Jones found guilty of second degree murder
- Royal Purple Las Vegas Bowl: Chance for 'Dogs to break bowl...
- Fire burns Three Rivers landmark
- Valley stores open extra hour for holiday rush
- Senator Harry Reid in hospital for observation
- Man charged in Elbow Room fight pleads not guilty
- Obama: 2014 can be breakthrough year for US
- Spencer Scarber denied new trial in rape case
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos