Lil Wayne tops Elvis Presley's Billboard Hot 100 chart record
LOS ANGELES (KFSN) -- The king has been overthrown - at least when it comes to being the male artist with the most entries on Billboard's Hot 100 chart.
The top spot now goes to Lil Wayne. The rapper has 109 songs on that chart with Thursday's debut of Game's song "Celebration," where he is a guest alongside Chris Brown, Tyga and Wiz Khalifa. Of the 109 songs, only 42 are led by Lil Wayne; 67 are songs where he is the featured act.
Elvis totaled 108 songs on the Hot 100 since it launched in 1958. The rock 'n roll icon's career kicked off before 1958 so several of his songs like "Heartbreak Hotel" could not be included in his total number.
The "Glee" cast has the most Hot 100 entries with 204.
The Associated Press contributed to this report.
- Man found dead with gunshot wounds in Visalia 40 min ago
- Triple stabbing in East Central Fresno
- Visalia Police: Street racer crashes into mattress store
- Fire sprinklers cause flooding at FCOE after small fire
- Sanger police chase ends in crash
- Israel halts peace talks with Palestinians
- Man killed in rollover crash near Caruthers
- Wyoming gas explosion prompts evacuation of town
- Clashes in east Ukraine leave at least 2 dead
- Activists: Syrian airstrikes in north kill 18
- Scientists locate 19th century steamship in SF Bay
- Mom bites off dog's ear to save daughter during attack
- Man worried 'MURDER' tattoo might hurt his case
- Clovis mother writes 'It's Ok, Mama Has Cancer'