Lil Wayne tops Elvis Presley's Billboard Hot 100 chart record
LOS ANGELES (KFSN) -- The king has been overthrown - at least when it comes to being the male artist with the most entries on Billboard's Hot 100 chart.
The top spot now goes to Lil Wayne. The rapper has 109 songs on that chart with Thursday's debut of Game's song "Celebration," where he is a guest alongside Chris Brown, Tyga and Wiz Khalifa. Of the 109 songs, only 42 are led by Lil Wayne; 67 are songs where he is the featured act.
Elvis totaled 108 songs on the Hot 100 since it launched in 1958. The rock 'n roll icon's career kicked off before 1958 so several of his songs like "Heartbreak Hotel" could not be included in his total number.
The "Glee" cast has the most Hot 100 entries with 204.
The Associated Press contributed to this report.
- Dog pack kills nearly 80 animals at campus
- Police investigate a home invasion in Central Fresno
- Mother of a Fresno toddler talks after hit-and-run
- Kai murder investigation details revealed
- Clovis resident whose car was used in police chase talks
- Brush fire in SoCal scorches 250 acres in Castaic area
- Frontier Airlines returns to Fresno
- Good Sports: Bulldogs in the Kitchen
- Grass fire contained in Fresno County
- Pastor caught watching child porn at Disney World
- Made in the Valley: Top O' The Morn Farms
- Suspect arrested after 2 county chase ends in crash
- Two officers wounded in Visalia shootout
- Police arrest two ID theft suspects in Fresno
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed VideoMost Viewed Photos