Pink pumpkins raise money for breast cancer survivors
CLOVIS, Calif. (KFSN) -- The Patch is featuring "Porcelain Doll Pink Pumpkins" to raise money for Breast Cancer Awareness.
Southeast corner of Clovis and Herndon Ave October 1st - 31st
Carnival and Food -- Weekend Entertainment -- Vendors
Friday Farmers Market Saturday Morning Car Show
All profits from Pink Pumpkin sales donated to Sisterhood of Survivors -- Pink Heals -- Hinds Hospice -- Mighty Moms Foundation
clovis, fresno county, charity, entertainment, amanda venegas
- 'Family Annihilator' fugitive could be in California
- Malos Hechos the target of Fresno police
- Bogus Fresno Bee letter adds intrigue to DA campaign
- One of Fresno's ten most wanted criminals arrested
- Salmon moved on the San Joaquin River
- 59 Days of Code competition encouraging developers 46 min ago
- Nobel laureate Gabriel Garcia Marquez dies at 87
- Bloody suspect caught by Madera neighbors
- 'Real Housewives' star Porsha Williams arrested
- 'Mrs. Doubtfire' sequel in the works?
- Applications for US jobless aid edge up to 304,000
- Drought intensifying pest problems on farms
- Chelsea Clinton expecting 1st child
- Texas seizes polygamist group's secluded ranch
- Visalia approves limiting residents' water...
36 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos