High school chalk art competition held at the Big Fresno Fair
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- The high school chalk art competition was held at the Big Fresno Fair. 50 talented young people took part.
First place will receive $50 dollars, 2nd place receives $35, 3rd place receives $25, and there are two $10 honorable mentions.
The good news is, the art won't be destroyed after the fair. It will be auctioned off, and the money goes back to each student's high school art department.
You can start bidding Tuesday, and it will go on until the last day of the fair, which is Sunday, October 14th.
Bidders will find out after fair if they get the picture.
Bids can be made by calling the fine arts & photography building 252-2568 directly from 10am-5pm or by calling the fair 650-fair. They can ask for Steve or Rebecca. Bids and questions can also be emailed to Steve: email@example.com, which is his fair related email.
big fresno fair, entertainment
- Lilly 2 fire in Yosemite Lakes burns one home
- El Tapatio fire prompts two business to evacuate in Fresno
- Fresno Police open fire on suspect after bike chase
- Hundreds of UC Merced students receive their degrees
- Firebaugh man kills home invasion suspect with a sword
- Investigators look into Merced house fire
- California Classic Weekend half marathon
- Visalia PD cracks down on underage drinking
- Welty's final commencement at Fresno State
- Connecticut commuter train crash: 70 injured
- Get the Winning Numbers for Powerball!
- Tornado-ravaged Texas town to start recovery
- Castaic-area brush fire fully contained
- SKorea: NKorea fires 3 short-range missiles
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed VideoMost Viewed Photos