High school chalk art competition held at the Big Fresno Fair
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- The high school chalk art competition was held at the Big Fresno Fair. 50 talented young people took part.
First place will receive $50 dollars, 2nd place receives $35, 3rd place receives $25, and there are two $10 honorable mentions.
The good news is, the art won't be destroyed after the fair. It will be auctioned off, and the money goes back to each student's high school art department.
You can start bidding Tuesday, and it will go on until the last day of the fair, which is Sunday, October 14th.
Bidders will find out after fair if they get the picture.
Bids can be made by calling the fine arts & photography building 252-2568 directly from 10am-5pm or by calling the fair 650-fair. They can ask for Steve or Rebecca. Bids and questions can also be emailed to Steve: email@example.com, which is his fair related email.
big fresno fair, entertainment
- USGS: 6.9 earthquake hits 50 miles west of Eureka 28 min ago
- Calif. emissions law could make gas prices jump
- Police: Man killed in Fresno gang-related shooting
- Man accused of killing Parlier coach identified
- Investigators chase 'every angle' in missing jet 24 min ago
- Toddler uses FaceTime to help mom after dog bite
- 1 arrested, 1 sought after Visalia Save Mart robbery
- Woman fatally shot by Fresno police identified
- Mexico government 100 pct sure drug capo killed
- 2 dozen injured as California school stage falls
- New Target store opens in Northwest Fresno
- Pistorius trial: Stunning testimony in 1st week
- Putin defends separatist drive in Crimea as legal
- Lions owner William Clay Ford dies at 88