High school chalk art competition held at the Big Fresno Fair
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- The high school chalk art competition was held at the Big Fresno Fair. 50 talented young people took part.
First place will receive $50 dollars, 2nd place receives $35, 3rd place receives $25, and there are two $10 honorable mentions.
The good news is, the art won't be destroyed after the fair. It will be auctioned off, and the money goes back to each student's high school art department.
You can start bidding Tuesday, and it will go on until the last day of the fair, which is Sunday, October 14th.
Bidders will find out after fair if they get the picture.
Bids can be made by calling the fine arts & photography building 252-2568 directly from 10am-5pm or by calling the fair 650-fair. They can ask for Steve or Rebecca. Bids and questions can also be emailed to Steve: email@example.com, which is his fair related email.
big fresno fair, entertainment
- Harlem explosion, collapse leaves 2 dead, 17 hurt
- Malaysian military says missing jet changed course
- Fresno couple wins $1 million on scratcher
- Arrest made in Tulare Co officer-involved shooting 18 min ago
- Scammers nearly took a Merced woman for big cash
- Surveillance video released in Hanford murder
- No time added for killer of Atwater prison guard
- 5-alarm fire destroys SF building under construction
- Photos: Massive fire damages vacant building in SF
- Mariposa is putting limits on marijuana grows
- Noticeable drop in Valley flu cases
- New painkiller 10 times stronger than Vicodin
- Athletes embracing "extreme" exercise trends
- Senator: CIA improperly searched computer network