Larry Hagman, 81, best known as J.R. Ewing, has died
Actor Larry Hagman, who is best known for playing JR Ewing on the long-running 80s TV show "Dallas" has died.
Dallas TV station KTVT reports Hagman died in a Dallas hospital after battling cancer. Hagman recently revived his role as JR Ewing on the new version of "Dallas". He was also on the 60s TV series.
CNN contributed to this report.
- Operation Bulldog cracks down on gang members
- Fresno attorney reenacts testimony from Kai
- Teen girl found dead in Madera County stream
- Valley schools prepare for new transgender law
- Valley business gear up for next Fresno State game
- FUSD improves nationally but still behind peers
- Wood burning contributes to bad air quality in the Valley
- Bad air keeps some Valley students indoors
- Health Watch: Pinpointing prostate cancer
- The new year will mean a new sheriff for Merced County
- Ex-BP engineer convicted on 1 obstruction charge
- Public tickets to the Royal Purple Las Vegas Bowl sold out
- Calif senator: Revenge porn law should include selfies
- Mega Million Winning Numbers
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos