Larry Hagman, 81, best known as J.R. Ewing, has died
Actor Larry Hagman, who is best known for playing JR Ewing on the long-running 80s TV show "Dallas" has died.
Dallas TV station KTVT reports Hagman died in a Dallas hospital after battling cancer. Hagman recently revived his role as JR Ewing on the new version of "Dallas". He was also on the 60s TV series.
CNN contributed to this report.
- Dog pack kills nearly 80 animals at campus
- Police investigate a home invasion in Central Fresno
- Kai murder investigation details revealed
- Mother of a Fresno toddler talks after hit-and-run
- Conn. commuter train crash injures more than 60
- Brush fire in Southern California scorches 575 acres
- Pastor caught watching child porn at Disney World
- Clovis resident whose car was used in police chase talks
- Fresno foster youth overcomes adversity to graduate
- Eyewitness to Visalia OIS describes what he saw
- Frontier Airlines returns to Fresno
- Good Sports: Bulldogs in the Kitchen
- Grass fire contained in Fresno County
- Made in the Valley: Top O' The Morn Farms
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed VideoMost Viewed Photos