Visalia's Holiday Open House
VISALIA, Calif. (KFSN) -- The South Valley loves the holiday season, and merchants want to spread cheer in Downtown Visalia.
Starting Thursday, the red carpet will be rolled out for a wide range of activities everything from Santa to fire dancers.
The event starts Thursday and will be held every Thursday for the next three weeks until December 13th. Stores will be open for late night Christmas shopping and there will be a wide range of activities from Santa to fire dancer twirling fire batons, to horse drawn carriage rides in downtown.
Also, high school bands will be playing on Main Street, merchants will have appetizers in their stores, and the movie "101 Dalmatians" will play at the Fox Theater on Thursday 11/29 starting at 5:30 p.m.
visalia, tulare county, holiday, entertainment, amanda venegas
- Juvenile seriously injured in Planada shooting 19 min ago
- Helicopter crashes while warming citrus grove
- Man arrested after a shooting spree in Fresno
- Freeze affects Valley's $1.5 billion citrus industry
- Truck driver pinned while making delivery in Fresno
- Pulmonary Rehab: Healing with music
- Derek Carr not on Heisman Trophy finalist list
- Surviving the mall's food court
- 18 LA sheriff's deputies face US charges
- Selma High grad, Bobby Cox, elected to Hall of Fame
- 3 cars and FAX bus involved in crash
- Hanford man found dead inside a car in Armona
- Deputies search for missing 31-year-old Fresno man
- Fatal car accident kills pedestrian in Merced