Fresno woman has a recurring role on The Taste
FRESNO, California (KFSN) -- A Valley woman has landed herself a recurring role on a reality cooking show, The Taste, which made its debut on ABC30 Tuesday night.
The Taste gives home cooks and professional chefs alike, the chance to be judged solely on the taste of their food.
Each contestant is given one hour to prepare a dish, then arrange it on four spoons. Based on that one bite, judges determine if the cook is worthy enough of moving onto the next round.
The woman seen in the video above, delivering the dishes to the judges is a Fresno native.
Jessica Minter says it's a great experience and of all the judges, Anthony Bourdain is the most laid back.
You can watch The Taste every Tuesday at 8:00 p.m. on ABC30.
fresno, fresno county, entertainment
- Target: 40M card accounts may be breached
- SoCal tour bus crash injures 22, kills 1
- Operation Bulldog cracks down on gang members
- Patriarch off 'Duck Dynasty' after gay comments
- In-N-Out opens in Hanford
- Figure skating champ Boitano says he's gay
- Police arrest escaped Merced C.O. Jail inmate
- New Mexico Supreme Court: Same-sex marriage legal
- Elderly woman critically injured in Fresno house fire
- Fresno attorney reenacts testimony from Kai
- Man accused of killing Los Banos boy in crash changes plea
- Teen girl found dead in Madera County stream
- Homicide investigated at Porterville Developmental Center
- Valley schools prepare for new transgender law
- Murders, car thefts, robberies up in...
54 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos