Bullard Talent goes country with Hee Haw Hayride
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- Bullard Talent students are getting ready for opening night of Hee Haw Hayride.
Bullard Talent students are getting ready for opening night of Hee Haw Hayride.
It's the story of two feuding families, led by Oliver Armstrong and Sydney Swearengin, in the town of Lonesome Polecat. Romance is in the air, and so is the promise of big money!
Many Bullard Talent students have gone on to careers in the entertainment field. One of them is Tony Award winner Audra McDonald.
The Bullard Talent Middle School play is seen by thousands each year.
fresno, fresno county, fresno northwest, entertainment, amanda venegas
- The Red Wave hits the road
- Ryann Jones found guilty of second degree murder
- Judge orders hospital to keep teen on support
- Police search for suspects who shot a Fresno teacher
- Royal Purple Las Vegas Bowl: Chance for 'Dogs to break bowl...
- Fire burns Three Rivers landmark 30 min ago
- Valley stores open extra hour for holiday rush
- Senator Harry Reid in hospital for observation
- Man charged in Elbow Room fight pleads not guilty
- Obama: 2014 can be breakthrough year for US
- Spencer Scarber denied new trial in rape case
- 2-year-old shot in the thigh in Atwater
- Edison High School ROP teacher shot in classroom
- NorCal teen brain-dead after tonsil surgery
- Fire burns Three Rivers landmark
36 min ago
- Fresno Poverello House in need of toys for...
28 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos