Bullard Talent goes country with Hee Haw Hayride
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- Bullard Talent students are getting ready for opening night of Hee Haw Hayride.
Bullard Talent students are getting ready for opening night of Hee Haw Hayride.
It's the story of two feuding families, led by Oliver Armstrong and Sydney Swearengin, in the town of Lonesome Polecat. Romance is in the air, and so is the promise of big money!
Many Bullard Talent students have gone on to careers in the entertainment field. One of them is Tony Award winner Audra McDonald.
The Bullard Talent Middle School play is seen by thousands each year.
fresno, fresno county, fresno northwest, entertainment, amanda venegas
- FS hires White as new Women's Basketball Coach
- Two killed in shooting in Lindcove 49 min ago
- FFD: Squatters likely causing dangerous fires
- Recycled water may ease drought concerns
- Lemoore considers tough water rules
- 4 dead, 292 missing in South Korea ferry disaster
- New twist in case of murdered Fresno sex offender
- Boston police safely blow up suspicious backpacks
- Job seekers interview for the world's...
- VIRAL VIDEO: Kids try to use a Walkman
- Police say 5 dead in Calgary stabbings
- Pro-Russian insurgents seize armored vehicles
- China's growth slows to 7.4 percent in 1Q
- Bank of America posts loss, hurt by legal expenses