Fresno Home and Garden show offers new exhibits
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- The temperatures have been heating up, and spring fever is in air. A lot of Valley residents are enjoying their time outdoors.
This weekend, hundreds of people will head to the Fresno Home and Garden Show to get some great ideas to enjoy their outdoor spaces.
The show runs Friday through Sunday from 11 a.m. to 7 p.m. at the Fresno Fair Grounds.
Admission is $8.00 for adults and children 12 & under free.
This is the 27th year of the show.
fresno, fresno county, fresno southeast, entertainment, amanda venegas
- Search continues for Tulare County OIS suspect 41 min ago
- Senator: CIA improperly searched computer network
- Crimea's parliament pushes for independence
- California AG promotes bills to reduce truancy
- Tiger Cubs make big debut at Fresno Chaffee Zoo 27 min ago
- Vet saves poisoned dog with vodka
- Obama's surprise turn on 'Between Two Ferns'
- Trash dispute apparently led to fatal shooting
- Interpol shows image of 2 Iranians on missing jet
- Photos: Countdown: The 25 highest-paid musicians
- Photos: 'The Bachelor' Season 18 finale in pictures
- Robot helps in design of High-Speed Rail
- George the Giraffe thanks kind students
- 'Sextortion' suspect set for freedom
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos