Big Hat Days returns to Clovis
CLOVIS, Calif. (KFSN) -- One of the Valley's most popular events is back this weekend, Big Hat Days.
The annual event kicks off on Saturday, and the banners are already up in Old Town Clovis. Over 120-thousand people with hats of all shapes and colors are expected to fill Pollasky Avenue over the two-day event.
In addition to all the big hats, the event also showcases the works of hundreds of craft vendors and lots of different tasty foods.
Big hat days start at 9 a.m. on Saturday and Sunday. And if you go you are encouraged to wear a hat!
clovis, fresno county, entertainment
- Madera family files claim against city of Los Angeles
- The Red Wave hits the road
- Judge orders hospital to keep teen on support
- Police search for suspects who shot a Fresno teacher
- Fresno State program gets students interested in STEM classes
- Parlier students get iPad Airs
- Ryann Jones found guilty of second degree murder
- Royal Purple Las Vegas Bowl: Chance for 'Dogs to break bowl...
- Fire burns Three Rivers landmark
- Valley stores open extra hour for holiday rush
- Senator Harry Reid in hospital for observation
- Man charged in Elbow Room fight pleads not guilty
- Obama: 2014 can be breakthrough year for US
- Spencer Scarber denied new trial in rape case
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos