"Get Sauced" this weekend
FRESNO COUNTY, Calf. (KFSN) -- If you've got a great pasta recipe you've been dying to show off -- this might just be the weekend to do it.
Milla Vineyards will be hosting a pasta sauce cookoff, and people will also be able to taste the many wines from various vineyards. All proceeds from this weekend's event will go to the Community Food Bank.
The "Get Sauced" pasta cook-off happens Saturday April 13, 2013. Whether you are cooking, or just want to eat, it's going to be a fun time for all. The cook-off starts at 5:30 p.m. at Milla Vineyard. Tickets cost $25 if you purchase them in advance and $30 at the door.
fresno county, fresno west central, entertainment, carlos saucedo
- Woman killed in NE Fresno officer-involved shooting 1 min ago
- Man shot in upper torso in Parlier; 1 person detained
- Crews battle large fire at Fresno County warehouse 21 min ago
- Malaysia Airlines says plane missing
- Report: Ukraine base in Crimea under siege
- One person dead in Northwest Fresno accident
- California jury deadlocks in ex-NFL player's death
- AP: FBI investigates prison company
- Valley veteran surprised with Purple Heart
- Photos: Chef Shayna Shareable Recipes
- Fresno residents can dispose of old tires for free
- Albertsons parent Cerberus to buy Safeway
- Safeway to pay $2.25 million to settle lawsuit
- Girl Scout Cookie dessert recipes
- Crews battle large fire at Fresno County...
46 min ago