"Get Sauced" this weekend
FRESNO COUNTY, Calf. (KFSN) -- If you've got a great pasta recipe you've been dying to show off -- this might just be the weekend to do it.
Milla Vineyards will be hosting a pasta sauce cookoff, and people will also be able to taste the many wines from various vineyards. All proceeds from this weekend's event will go to the Community Food Bank.
The "Get Sauced" pasta cook-off happens Saturday April 13, 2013. Whether you are cooking, or just want to eat, it's going to be a fun time for all. The cook-off starts at 5:30 p.m. at Milla Vineyard. Tickets cost $25 if you purchase them in advance and $30 at the door.
fresno county, fresno west central, entertainment, carlos saucedo
- Man shot in head while sitting in Fresno apartment
- Man arrested for exposing himself in front of kids
- Merced County swears in nation's 1st Hmong judge
- Crime spree ends with 2 arrested in Fresno
- Suspects sought after man stabbed in Parlier
- Man accused of molesting minor, having child porn
- Two convicted in murder of Fresno sex offender
- Captain of sunken South Korean ferry arrested
- California farmers to get more water
- Police raid LA Times building after threat reports
- Heart of the Horse is expanding
- Magnitude-7.2 earthquake shakes Mexican capital
- Calwa Catholics mark Good Friday with procession
- Health Watch: depressed preschoolers?
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos