Swedish police find drugs on Justin Bieber tour bus
STOCKHOLM -- Swedish police say they have found drugs on board a tour bus used by pop singer Justin Bieber.
Police spokesman Lars Bystrom says a small amount of drugs and a stun gun were found when officers raided the empty bus parked under the Globen concert venue in Stockholm, where Bieber was performing Wednesday.
Bystrom said Thursday they have no suspects and no one has been arrested. He declined to identify the drug, saying it had been sent to a laboratory for an analysis.
He says police acted after smelling marijuana coming from inside the bus when it was parked outside the hotel where Bieber was staying. The drug squad was alerted and searched the bus during the concert.
The Canadian singer is in Stockholm as part of a world tour.
marijuana, music, entertainment
- One injured in Central Fresno drive-by shooting
- Animal shelter seeks donations to keep dogs warm
- Freezing temperatures take toll on small Valley farms
- Police increase patrols on Fulton Mall after shooting
- Valley utility workers gear up for freezing weather
- History of snow in Fresno and Porterville
- Madera man accused of murder faces unique circumstances
- Good Sports: Coach Mark Rogers
- Red Wave Gets To See Carr One Last Time
- Tips to keep cars running during cold weather
- Three missing Dinuba children found safe
- Nelson Mandela has died at the age of 95
- North Korea deports elderly Bay Area man
- Police block Mexico hospital, 6 may have radiation
- Accuweather Forecast
32 min ago