Clovis West students enjoy a free concert
FRESNO, California (KFSN) -- The last day of school is almost a month away, but students at Clovis West got a nice break. A free two hour concert put on by some up and coming groups.
Lunchtime was hopping at Clovis West. The High School Nation Tour brought groups including dance music sensation Blush on campus to celebrate the end of testing.
In addition to the three musical groups, music stores and manufacturers brought out instruments for students to try out.
There was also games and food, but the big attraction was the entertainment.
This is just one stop on a 15 school tour. The goal of bringing this music to campus is to encourage music and arts education.
The lead singer for the group Stamp, Ren Patrick says performing for crowds like this is a lot of fun.
And it's pretty obvious the students loved it. Especially on a hot day.
entertainment, gene haagenson
- Oil slicks spotted in hunt for jet with 239 aboard 46 min ago
- Woman dies in NE Fresno officer-involved shooting
- Parlier man shot and killed; neighbor arrested
- Crews battle large fire at Fresno County warehouse
- Man dies after being hit by train in Downtown Fresno
- Report: Ukraine base in Crimea under siege
- Man who inspired Three Strikes law may be sentenced under it
- Fresno PD: Man sitting in street struck, killed by car
- Unemployment figures: Slight economic improvement
- California jury deadlocks in ex-NFL player's death
- Near drownings on the rise
- Students take part in robot competition in Madera
- SubCom companies thinking inside the box
- CIF Central Section Basketball Finals
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos