Clovis West students enjoy a free concert
FRESNO, California (KFSN) -- The last day of school is almost a month away, but students at Clovis West got a nice break. A free two hour concert put on by some up and coming groups.
Lunchtime was hopping at Clovis West. The High School Nation Tour brought groups including dance music sensation Blush on campus to celebrate the end of testing.
In addition to the three musical groups, music stores and manufacturers brought out instruments for students to try out.
There was also games and food, but the big attraction was the entertainment.
This is just one stop on a 15 school tour. The goal of bringing this music to campus is to encourage music and arts education.
The lead singer for the group Stamp, Ren Patrick says performing for crowds like this is a lot of fun.
And it's pretty obvious the students loved it. Especially on a hot day.
entertainment, gene haagenson
- Car crash knocks doctor's office off its foundation 15 min ago
- Pedestrian killed in Fresno HWY 99 hit and run
- Trial wrapping up for ex-Clovis cop Kyle Pennington
- Man killed in rollover crash near Selma
- Tentative order in fight over Fresno water rate hikes
- HS rumor played role in Dinuba sexual battery case
- Fresno man gets prison in fatal hit-and-run crash
- Teen stowaway remains hospitalized in Hawaii
- New Adopt-a-Tree Program at Two Sisters U-Pick Apricots
- New effort to honor Hmong veterans
- Counting down to the Clovis Rodeo
- Fresno Co won't change Williamson Act tax standards
- Firefighters preparing for fire season at Lost Lake Park
- Suspect injures Fresno Police dog, officers say
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos