Brad Pitt face blindness
Actor Brad Pitt suspects he suffers from "face blindness."
The 49-year-old star believes he suffers from prosopagnosia, a medical condition that prevents people from recognizing faces.
The actor says "people hate me because they think I'm disrespecting them." Pitt has not been officially diagnosed with the disorder but, plans to get tested.
He says even telling people about the condition doesn't help, it actually makes it worse because they think he's egotistical.
A 2006 study found one in every 50 people have this condition.
KGO-TV San Francisco, CA contributed to this report.
- Ryan Rodriquez found safe in Fresno County
- Merced Co. industrial explosion kills 1, injures 2 54 min ago
- Chief Dyer testifies in excessive force trial
- Merced Co. District Attorney Warns of IRS Phone Scam
- Grieving Merced husband and father talks to ABC30 59 min ago
- 3 rescued from Fresno apartment fire
- Fresno police target gangs in new operation
- Farmers markets hit by freeze
- Fresno Co. supervisors OK preliminary marijuana ban
- SF Giants pitcher inspired by Batkid to give
- Man shot several times in Central Fresno
- NTSB: Asiana captain worried about visual landing
- 2010 Greyhound Bus crash lawsuit settled
- Ex-Fresno paralegal found guilty of murder
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos