Brad Pitt face blindness
Actor Brad Pitt suspects he suffers from "face blindness."
The 49-year-old star believes he suffers from prosopagnosia, a medical condition that prevents people from recognizing faces.
The actor says "people hate me because they think I'm disrespecting them." Pitt has not been officially diagnosed with the disorder but, plans to get tested.
He says even telling people about the condition doesn't help, it actually makes it worse because they think he's egotistical.
A 2006 study found one in every 50 people have this condition.
KGO-TV San Francisco, CA contributed to this report.
- Woman dies in NE Fresno officer-involved shooting
- Parlier man shot and killed; neighbor arrested
- China-bound Malaysian jet vanishes with 239 aboard
- Crews battle large fire at Fresno County warehouse
- Man dies after being hit by train in Downtown Fresno
- Report: Ukraine base in Crimea under siege
- Man who inspired Three Strikes law may be sentenced under it
- Fresno PD: Man sitting in street struck, killed by car
- Unemployment figures: Slight economic improvement
- California jury deadlocks in ex-NFL player's death
- Near drownings on the rise
- Students take part in robot competition in Madera
- SubCom companies thinking inside the box
- CIF Central Section Basketball Finals
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos