Fresno's Good Company Players marks 40 years
FRESNO, California (KFSN) -- Fresno's Good Company Players marked 40 years Wednesday night - with a performance at the Tower Theater. And founder Dan Pessano marked the occasion almost down to the hour.
Performers past and present took the stage presenting selections from various shows.
As a special surprise and thank you to Dan Pessano, country star Louise Mandrell traveled from Nashville to Fresno to express her gratitude to him. She recently appeared in a Good Company production.
Nearly 3,000 people have performed with Good Company Players, or worked behind the scenes.
If you'd like more information, click on the link www.gcplayers.com
fresno tower district, fresno, fresno county, entertainment, dale yurong
- Authorities probe murder outside Merced apartment
- Teenage boy shot and killed in Tulare
- Focus turns to pilots as hunt for jet widens
- Visalia man accused of sexually exploiting boy
- Amber Alert issued for 4 LA-area children
- Ukraine says Russian forces move outside Crimea
- Fresno State women win Mountain West title
- Car wash held to help family of murdered coach
- Visalia shooting sends man to hospital
- Man arrested after Hanford drug and weapons bust
- Honda recalling 886,815 Odyssey minivans
- Mendota PD seeks arsonist after patrol car torched
- Comedian David Brenner, 'Tonight' favorite, dies
- Photos: Photos of David Brenner through the years