Last Splash Before Class features indoor surfing in Lindsay
LINDSAY, Calif. (KFSN) -- With the triple degree heat we've been experiencing lately, Valley families are looking for new ways to cool off -- and there is a unique attraction in the South Valley.
The surf's up in Lindsay with the Flowrider at McDermont Field House!
Last Splash Before Class is Saturday August 3rd. For just $10 you can come out and surf, slide down the largest inflatable waterslide, and check out some of the other attractions in the splashtacular area.
There is even an overnighter for kids 12 to 18 years old.
Last Splash before Class event
Friday, August 2nd - $10 all day pass
Overnighter - $15 presale / $20 night of - Ages 12-18
More info at: www.mcdermontfieldhouse.com
lindsay, tulare county, entertainment, linda mumma
- Final Crimea count: 97 percent back Russia
- Merced PD looks for witnesses to deadly shooting
- Final words from jet came after systems shutdown
- LA police say no leads in abduction of 4 kids
- Ukrainians in Fresno react to Crimea vote
- Child may be to blame for Fresno garage fire
- Crash sends Fresno police car into canal
- 16 killed in stampedes for jobs in Nigeria
- Merced police seek help to catch armed robber
- Magnitude-6.7 quake hits Chile's northern coast
- Consumer Reports: Skip extended car warranties
- Diamond 'Dogs swept by New Mexico
- 'Dogs women's, men's hoops set for postseason
- Oprah Winfrey to sell Harpo Studios in Chicago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos