Greekfest brings food, dancing and more
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- Organizers are getting ready for one of the summer's biggest events, Greekfest.
The festival celebrates all things Greek from food to dancing and more.
An event beloved by the community, this year's Greekfest is expected to bring over 30,000 people and is offering 3 days of fun, food and entertainment.
There will be over 40 Greek Themed vendors and exciting new additions to the Festival; cooking demonstrations, expanded kids' play area with water slides and youth Olympics, art tours with noted art experts, convenient handicap parking, shuttle service and, back by popular demand, Greek wine tasting.
Friday, August 23rd, 4PM-Midnight
Saturday, August 24th, 11AM-Midnight
Sunday, August 25th, 11AM-6PM
Admission: $5 for Adults, Seniors (65+) and Children (under 12) are FREE
Tickets can be purchased at the gate or at the church in advance
fresno, fresno county, festival, entertainment, amanda venegas
- Marijuana was target of Fresno Co home invasion
- Kai was neither hero nor did he cause crash, witnesses say
- Jury awards $1.5 million in Fresno Police excessive force trial
- Valley growers told to brace for drought
- Gunman kills himself, 1 other at Reno hospital
- Toys for Tots needs just over 10k gifts to meet goal
- Tulare County opens fraud hotline
- Big Sur wildfire destroys fire chief's home
- Mega Millions jackpot soars to $636 million
- 3 Fresno State Bulldogs named SI All-Americans Honorable Mentions
- Inmate escapes from Merced County Jail
- 1 dead 1 injured in Merced C.O. shooting
- Valley thieves target truck tailgates
- Valley thieves steal packages from front doors
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos