Greekfest brings food, dancing and more
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- Organizers are getting ready for one of the summer's biggest events, Greekfest.
The festival celebrates all things Greek from food to dancing and more.
An event beloved by the community, this year's Greekfest is expected to bring over 30,000 people and is offering 3 days of fun, food and entertainment.
There will be over 40 Greek Themed vendors and exciting new additions to the Festival; cooking demonstrations, expanded kids' play area with water slides and youth Olympics, art tours with noted art experts, convenient handicap parking, shuttle service and, back by popular demand, Greek wine tasting.
Friday, August 23rd, 4PM-Midnight
Saturday, August 24th, 11AM-Midnight
Sunday, August 25th, 11AM-6PM
Admission: $5 for Adults, Seniors (65+) and Children (under 12) are FREE
Tickets can be purchased at the gate or at the church in advance
fresno, fresno county, festival, entertainment, amanda venegas
- Bloody burglary suspect caught by Madera neighbors
- Applications for US jobless aid edge up to 304,000
- Valley cities among those where residents feel least safe
- Burglars steal firefighting tools from Forest Service
- 3 protesters killed in attack on Ukrainian base
- Gunmen attack Iraq military base, kill 10 soldiers
- Two dead after gunfire in the town of Lindcove
- Teen kicked in head taking selfie in front...
- Missing kid found stuck in coin-operated game
- Fresno County jail inmate death labeled a homicide
- FS hires White as new Women's Basketball Coach
- Honey oil safety class for firefighters in Fresno
- FFD: Squatters likely causing dangerous fires
- Photos: Adorable meerkats befriend photographer
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos