Wide Open Bluegrass Festival set for September
RALEIGH, N.C. -- The full schedule of artists and performances for the free Street Festival portion of the Raleigh's Wide Open Bluegrass festival was announced Tuesday.
Organizers said the list includes a broad mix of local, national and international bluegrass talent.
Held for the first time in Raleigh, the event runs from September 24-28.
- 21 min ago
- Merced Co. industrial explosion kills 1, injures 2
- Silent Sleigh and Mandela Controversy
- Police say internet cafe doubled as gambling house
- '12 Years,' 'Hustle' lead Globes nominations
- Chief Dyer testifies in excessive force trial
- US unemployment aid applications surge to 368,000
- Merced Co. District Attorney Warns of IRS Phone Scam
- Walking Dead actress admits sending ricin to Obama
- Grieving Merced husband and father talks to ABC30
- 3 rescued from Fresno apartment fire
- Fresno police target gangs in new operation
- Farmers markets hit by freeze
- Fresno Co. supervisors OK preliminary marijuana ban
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos