John Cusack break-in suspect caught scaling fence of Malibu home
MALIBU, Calif. (KFSN) -- Actor John Cusack got some surprising news after a 45-year-old woman tried to break into his Malibu home twice.
The intruder, Elizabeth Pahlke, was arrested at about 5:30 p.m. Tuesday. She is being held on $150,000 bail. She faces charges of felony stalking and burglary
Authorities say she first tried to break in through a window, but she was caught scaling a fence on the ground.
Cusack's security detained her until sheriff's officials arrived.
According to sources, the actor was not at home at the time of the incident.
KABC-TV Los Angeles, CA contributed to this report.
- Amber Alert issued for 14-year-old Kennewick Girl
- Small Hmong farms losing crops to bitter cold
- One person shot near the ice rink at the Fulton Mall
- Nelson Mandela has died at the age of 95 1 min ago
- US unemployment falls from 7.3 to 7 percent
- Two of three missing Dinuba children found safe
- Closing arguments in murder trial against paralegal
- Candlelight Christmas Tractor Parade and Wine Stroll
- Effort to complete Herndon bike trail underway
- Teenage serial burglar, 14, arrested in Merced
- Wanted Fresno burglar caught on camera
- Body of missing Delano woman found in canal
- Two injured in Madera drive-by shooting
- American teacher shot dead in Libya's Benghazi
- Fire Safety