John Cusack break-in suspect caught scaling fence of Malibu home
MALIBU, Calif. (KFSN) -- Actor John Cusack got some surprising news after a 45-year-old woman tried to break into his Malibu home twice.
The intruder, Elizabeth Pahlke, was arrested at about 5:30 p.m. Tuesday. She is being held on $150,000 bail. She faces charges of felony stalking and burglary
Authorities say she first tried to break in through a window, but she was caught scaling a fence on the ground.
Cusack's security detained her until sheriff's officials arrived.
According to sources, the actor was not at home at the time of the incident.
KABC-TV Los Angeles, CA contributed to this report.
- Tulare Police Chief Arrested 54 min ago
- Obama: Sanctions show costs to Russia on Crimea
- Merced PD looks for witnesses to deadly shooting
- LA police say no leads in abduction of 4 kids
- Sonic robbed at gunpoint in Clovis
- Large fire burns abandoned home in Central Fresno
- Final words from jet came after systems shutdown
- Teen mom speaks after infant son's nose bitten off
- Final Crimea count: 97 percent back Russia
- Los Angeles police get loaner Lamborghini
- Ukrainians in Fresno react to Crimea vote
- Child may be to blame for Fresno garage fire
- Crash sends Fresno police car into canal
- 16 killed in stampedes for jobs in Nigeria
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos