Taste of the Town, a culinary adventure in Reedley
REEDLEY, Calif. (KFSN) -- Summer is winding down, fall is nearly here, and in the town of Reedley, organizers are getting ready for a celebration of all things food and wine.
The Taste Of The Town event is back and organizers say it will be one culinary adventure.
The event features food and drinks from more than 30 local restaurants, wineries, and breweries. During their culinary adventure, attendees will also enjoy special performances by belly dancers.
Taste of the Town
Downtown Reedley on G Street
Thursday, Sept 19th
Tickets $30 in advance $35 at the door
reedley, fresno county, entertainment, amanda venegas
- AMBER ALERT: Boy, 12, abducted in Long Beach 20 min ago
- Authorities investigate a shooting in Chowchilla 55 min ago
- Los Angeles police arrest man in severed head case
- USGS: 6.9 earthquake hits 50 miles west of Eureka
- Calif. emissions law could make gas prices jump
- Photos: 10 suspects caught in the act
- Police: Man killed in Fresno gang-related shooting
- Man accused of killing Parlier coach identified
- Cornell president named new head of Smithsonian
- Investigators chase 'every angle' in missing jet
- Bees attack drivers after SoCal car crash
- Man holds out atop roof of San Diego FBI building
- Toddler uses FaceTime to help mom after dog bite
- 1 arrested, 1 sought after Visalia Save Mart robbery