The Big Fresno Fair is finally back!
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- Of course, one of the main attractions is the food.
New this year are the fried frog legs, and the back from last year, the banana dog -- a fresh banana dipped in chocolate, deep fried, sprinkled with powdered sugar and drizzled with chocolate.
Other deep fried classics remain such as artichoke hearts, mushrooms, zucchini & eggplant, artichoke sandwich, eggplant parmesan sandwich, roasted veggie panini, chicken bleu club panini, and grilled chicken & veggie kabobs.
When you come out to the Big Fresno Fair, be sure to stop by the ABC30 Events Center. We'll be broadcasting live starting Wednesday with Action News Midday at 11 a.m., and then again with Action News Live at Five.
Wednesday, October 2 M
$1 Wednesday Mania
Gate Hours: 11:00 AM - 11:00 PM
Entertainment: Boys II Men
Action News Midday
Action News Live at Five
Action News at Six
Action News at 6:30
11:30am - 1:30pm Christine Park, Jason Oliveira, Doug Collins & Margot Kim
5:30pm - 7:00pm Liz Harrison
6:30pm - 8:00pm Warren Armstrong
7:00pm - 8:00pm Graciela Moreno, Kevin Musso, & Dale Yurong
big fresno fair, fresno, fresno county, entertainment, amanda venegas
- Operation Bulldog cracks down on gang members
- Target: 40M card accounts may be breached
- Figure skating champ Boitano says he's gay
- New Mexico Supreme Court: Same-sex marriage legal
- Elderly woman critically injured in Fresno house fire
- Fresno attorney reenacts testimony from Kai
- Man accused of killing Los Banos boy in crash changes plea
- Teen girl found dead in Madera County stream
- Homicide investigated at Porterville Developmental Center
- Valley schools prepare for new transgender law
- Valley business gear up for next Fresno State game
- FUSD improves nationally but still behind peers
- Wood burning contributes to bad air quality in the Valley
- Bad air keeps some Valley students indoors
- Fresno State Bulldogs arrive in Las Vegas
13 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos