The Big Fresno Fair is finally back!
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- Of course, one of the main attractions is the food.
New this year are the fried frog legs, and the back from last year, the banana dog -- a fresh banana dipped in chocolate, deep fried, sprinkled with powdered sugar and drizzled with chocolate.
Other deep fried classics remain such as artichoke hearts, mushrooms, zucchini & eggplant, artichoke sandwich, eggplant parmesan sandwich, roasted veggie panini, chicken bleu club panini, and grilled chicken & veggie kabobs.
When you come out to the Big Fresno Fair, be sure to stop by the ABC30 Events Center. We'll be broadcasting live starting Wednesday with Action News Midday at 11 a.m., and then again with Action News Live at Five.
Wednesday, October 2 M
$1 Wednesday Mania
Gate Hours: 11:00 AM - 11:00 PM
Entertainment: Boys II Men
Action News Midday
Action News Live at Five
Action News at Six
Action News at 6:30
11:30am - 1:30pm Christine Park, Jason Oliveira, Doug Collins & Margot Kim
5:30pm - 7:00pm Liz Harrison
6:30pm - 8:00pm Warren Armstrong
7:00pm - 8:00pm Graciela Moreno, Kevin Musso, & Dale Yurong
big fresno fair, fresno, fresno county, entertainment, amanda venegas
- California seeks to dam 3 Delta channels
- 2 NYC buildings collapse, 2 dead, others missing
- Gaza militants fire large rocket barrage at Israel
- Fresno couple wins $1 million on scratcher
- Malaysian military says missing jet changed course
- Arrest made in Tulare Co officer-involved shooting
- Fresno County man arrested after running from deputies
- Scammers nearly took a Merced woman for big cash
- Surveillance video released in Hanford murder
- No time added for killer of Atwater prison guard
- 5-alarm fire destroys SF building under construction
- Photos: Massive fire damages vacant building in SF
- Mariposa is putting limits on marijuana grows
- Noticeable drop in Valley flu cases