The Big Fresno Fair offers something for everyone
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- Where else can you find dance groups and reptiles exhibits in one place?
Powerhouse, percussive dance is already wowing visitors at the fair. They are one of the many dynamic entertainers you will find roaming the grounds of the Big Fresno Fair.
The rhythmic sounds that these dancers are able to project make are amazing, and their high level of energy will make you want to dance along with them.
Fairgoers can also experience the "Reptile House" that was added to the side of the stairwell leading up to the top of the Meyers Water & Wildlife Tree. The reptile house will feature various snakes and lizards, plus turtles.
Thursday, October 3
Fans & Followers Day
Gate Hours: 11:00AM - 11:00 PM
Entertainment: Boz Scaggs
Action News Live at Five
Action News at Six
Action News at 6:30
ABC30 Events Center
Noon - 2:00pm - Gaby Rodriguez & Jason Oliveira
5:30pm - 7:00pm - Sara Sandrik
6:30pm - 8:00pm - Warren Armstrong & Tommy Tran
7:00pm - 8:00pm - Graciela Moreno & Reuben Contreras
big fresno fair, fresno, fresno county, entertainment, amanda venegas
- USGS: 6.9 earthquake hits 50 miles west of Eureka 29 min ago
- Calif. emissions law could make gas prices jump
- Police: Man killed in Fresno gang-related shooting
- Man accused of killing Parlier coach identified
- Investigators chase 'every angle' in missing jet 48 min ago
- Bees attack drivers after SoCal car crash
- Man holds out atop roof of San Diego FBI building
- Toddler uses FaceTime to help mom after dog bite
- 1 arrested, 1 sought after Visalia Save Mart robbery
- Woman fatally shot by Fresno police identified
- Mexico government 100 pct sure drug capo killed
- 2 dozen injured as California school stage falls
- New Target store opens in Northwest Fresno
- Pistorius trial: Stunning testimony in 1st week