The Big Fresno Fair offers something for everyone
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- Where else can you find dance groups and reptiles exhibits in one place?
Powerhouse, percussive dance is already wowing visitors at the fair. They are one of the many dynamic entertainers you will find roaming the grounds of the Big Fresno Fair.
The rhythmic sounds that these dancers are able to project make are amazing, and their high level of energy will make you want to dance along with them.
Fairgoers can also experience the "Reptile House" that was added to the side of the stairwell leading up to the top of the Meyers Water & Wildlife Tree. The reptile house will feature various snakes and lizards, plus turtles.
Thursday, October 3
Fans & Followers Day
Gate Hours: 11:00AM - 11:00 PM
Entertainment: Boz Scaggs
Action News Live at Five
Action News at Six
Action News at 6:30
ABC30 Events Center
Noon - 2:00pm - Gaby Rodriguez & Jason Oliveira
5:30pm - 7:00pm - Sara Sandrik
6:30pm - 8:00pm - Warren Armstrong & Tommy Tran
7:00pm - 8:00pm - Graciela Moreno & Reuben Contreras
big fresno fair, fresno, fresno county, entertainment, amanda venegas
- Air force chief: Malaysia jet may have turned back
- Fresno PD: Man hit by vehicle while jaywalking
- Free health care enrollment fair held in Fresno
- Parlier youth football team mourns slain coach
- Daylight saving time: Set clocks ahead 1 hour
- Paraglider rescued after crashing near Dunlap
- Suspected gang member nabbed in fatal Fresno shooting
- Russia reinforces military presence in Crimea
- Plea deal for inmate accused of killing correctional officer
- Woman struck, killed by car on Hwy 180 identified
- Elderly drivers: When to turn over the keys
- United Way celebrates 90 years of serving Fresno County
- Fresno gas theft caught on surveillance video
- CIF Central Section Basketball Finals