Adopt a pet or listen to the Alley Cats at the Big Fresno Fair
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- Tight harmonies, universal humor, and unbelievable a cappella energy -- it has to be the Alley Cats.
The Big Fresno Fair is well underway, and while you're checking out all the rides and food, you can also help some animals in need.
The Central California S.P.C.A. is out at the fair to help find four legged friends a happy home. Be sure to stop by and adopt one to add to your family. Also, learn about the importance of spaying your pets and micro-chipping.
Tight harmonies, universal humor, and unbelievable a cappella energy -- it has to be the Alley Cats.
Formed at Fullerton College in 1987, the Alley Cats have made it to the forefront of a cappella music with their renditions of timeless doo-wop classics and zany improvisational comedy.
They bring contagious and uplifting energy to every show. Having entertained audiences for over 20 years, it's no wonder they have earned the title of America's premier doo wop group.
Tuesday, October 8
Hours: 11:00 AM 11:00 PM
Action News Live at Five
Action News at Six
Action News at 6:30
ABC30 Events Center Noon - 2pm Amanda Venegas & Mariana Jacob
5:30pm - 7:00pm Liz Harrison
6:30pm - 8:00pm Warren Armstrong & Tommy Tran
7:00pm - 8:00pm Dale Yurong
big fresno fair, fresno, fresno county, entertainment, carlos saucedo
- Juvenile seriously injured in Planada shooting
- Lawsuit filed after arrest made in Elbow Room fight 15 min ago
- Helicopter crashes while warming citrus grove
- Man arrested after a shooting spree in Fresno
- Man arrested for beating outside Elbow Room
- Truck driver pinned while making delivery in Fresno
- Pulmonary Rehab: Healing with music
- Derek Carr not on Heisman Trophy finalist list
- Surviving the mall's food court
- 18 LA sheriff's deputies face US charges
- Selma High grad, Bobby Cox, elected to Hall of Fame
- 3 cars and FAX bus involved in crash
- Hanford man found dead inside a car in Armona
- Deputies search for missing 31-year-old Fresno man