Livestock takes center stage at the Big Fresno Fair
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- FFA students prepare for livestock auction at the Big Fresno Fair.
At the Big Fresno Fair, the livestock pavilion has been packed with hundreds of students and animals all getting ready to compete. The junior livestock auction is this Saturday.
Thursday is "Feed The Need" community food drive. Bring five or more canned food items per person between 11 a.m. and 10 p.m., and receive free admission into the fair on Thursday, Oct. 10, 2013.
The food will be donated to the Salvation Army and Community Food Bank. In 2012, "Feed The Need" raised 153,082 pounds of food. In the last four years they have totaled over 210 tons.
Thursday, October 10
Feed the Need Food Drive
Hours: 11:00 AM - 11:00 PM
Entertainment: Soul Jam
Action News Live at Five
Action News at Six
Action News at 6:30
ABC30 Events Center
Noon - 2pm Gaby Rodriguez & Mariana Jacob
5:30pm - 7:00pm Sara Sandrik
6:30pm - 8:00pm Warren Armstrong
7:00pm - 8:00pm Graciela Moreno & Reuben Contreras
big fresno fair, entertainment, amanda venegas
- Woman fatally struck by vehicle on Highway 180 33 min ago
- Fresno cracks down on stolen shopping carts
- Valley veteran surprised with Purple Heart
- Obama says Crimea separation would violate law
- Dustin Gran murder trial gets underway in Modesto
- Growers discuss issues at Citrus Showcase 36 min ago
- Consumer Reports: Beware of tax scams
- Downtown Fresno gas leak prompts evacuations
- Man sentenced in fatal Los Banos DUI crash
- Russian power play: Crimea vote on joining Russia
- George Radanovich to announce he won't run for governor
- Business leaders discuss drought impact
- Fresno man pleads guilty to murdering father
- Free dental care to be offered in Fresno 31 min ago