Tips for Tatas - Breast Cancer Awareness Month event
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- October is Breast Cancer Awareness Month and you can help support the cause with a night out with some members of the Action News team.
This month is all about bringing awareness to Breast Cancer. This Thursday, you can help raise money at a fun event called "Tips for Tatas" at The Elbow Room.
The event was inspired by local country radio personality Jody Jo, who is battling Breast Cancer.
ABC30 will have a couple of guest waiters on hand at the Tips for Tatas event. Jason "Pink Drink" Oliveira and Sontaya Rose will be there.
The event is Thursday night, October 17th, from 5:30 - 9 p.m.
charity, entertainment, amanda venegas
- Teen who was shot at Colorado school dies 19 min ago
- USC routs No. 21 Fresno St 45-20 in Las Vegas Bowl
- Madera family files claim against city of Los Angeles
- Judge orders hospital to keep teen on support
- Fresno Poverello House in need of toys for kids
- Fresno State program gets students interested in STEM classes
- Parlier students get iPad Airs
- Ryann Jones found guilty of second degree murder
- Royal Purple Las Vegas Bowl: Chance for 'Dogs to break bowl...
- Fire burns Three Rivers landmark
- Valley stores open extra hour for holiday rush
- Senator Harry Reid in hospital for observation
- Man charged in Elbow Room fight pleads not guilty
- Obama: 2014 can be breakthrough year for US
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos