Tips for Tatas - Breast Cancer Awareness Month event
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- October is Breast Cancer Awareness Month and you can help support the cause with a night out with some members of the Action News team.
This month is all about bringing awareness to Breast Cancer. This Thursday, you can help raise money at a fun event called "Tips for Tatas" at The Elbow Room.
The event was inspired by local country radio personality Jody Jo, who is battling Breast Cancer.
ABC30 will have a couple of guest waiters on hand at the Tips for Tatas event. Jason "Pink Drink" Oliveira and Sontaya Rose will be there.
The event is Thursday night, October 17th, from 5:30 - 9 p.m.
charity, entertainment, amanda venegas
- Amber Alert issued for 4 LA-area children 48 min ago
- Missing jet flew for 6+ hours after contact drop 51 min ago
- Visalia shooting sends man to hospital 45 min ago
- 8 kids, 4 adults involved in SW Fresno crash
- Family remembers murder victim, forgetting killer
- Suspected gang members arrested in Winton murder
- Visalia man accused of sexual conduct with boy
- Malaysian leader: Plane's disappearance deliberate
- West readies sanctions on Russia after Crimea vote
- Valley residents seeing more black widow spiders
- Weather to warm up for CA Classic Half-Marathon
- Man arrested for biting off infant son's nose
- 7 health apps you need to know about
- Good Sports: Clovis High baseball
- Chowchilla Western Stampede attracts visitors
18 min ago