Tips for Tatas - Breast Cancer Awareness Month event
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- October is Breast Cancer Awareness Month and you can help support the cause with a night out with some members of the Action News team.
This month is all about bringing awareness to Breast Cancer. This Thursday, you can help raise money at a fun event called "Tips for Tatas" at The Elbow Room.
The event was inspired by local country radio personality Jody Jo, who is battling Breast Cancer.
ABC30 will have a couple of guest waiters on hand at the Tips for Tatas event. Jason "Pink Drink" Oliveira and Sontaya Rose will be there.
The event is Thursday night, October 17th, from 5:30 - 9 p.m.
charity, entertainment, amanda venegas
- Deputies shoot at suspect after patrol car rammed
- Senator: CIA improperly searched computer network
- Crimea's parliament pushes for independence
- California AG promotes bills to reduce truancy
- Vet saves poisoned dog with vodka
- Obama's surprise turn on 'Between Two Ferns'
- Trash dispute apparently led to fatal shooting
- Interpol shows image of 2 Iranians on missing jet
- Photos: Countdown: The 25 highest-paid musicians
- Photos: 'The Bachelor' Season 18 finale in pictures
- Robot helps in design of High-Speed Rail
- George the Giraffe thanks kind students
- 'Sextortion' suspect set for freedom
- Search widens for missing Malaysian passenger jet
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos