Alec Baldwin sounds off after baby gets pat-down
Actor Alec Baldwin is sounding off on Twitter after he says his baby daughter was patted down by airport security.
The 55-year-old star, his wife, and their baby Carmen had been vacationing in the Bahamas. Baldwin says the pat-down happened Monday as they boarded their flight home.
Baldwin tweeted, "Flying from Nassau, Bahamas 2 NY. TSA "random selects" my 5 month old daughter 4 a pat down. I am not kidding. #travelinginUSisadisgrace"
The TSA responded saying that it's required to screen everyone, regardless of age.
KGO-TV San Francisco, CA contributed to this report.
- Crimeans vote to leave Ukraine, join Russia
- Ukrainians in Fresno react to Crimea vote
- LA police say no leads in abduction of 4 kids
- Merced police seek help to catch armed robber
- Fresno State men's basketball to play in CBI tourney
- Child may be to blame for Fresno garage fire
- Crash sends Fresno police car into canal
- Runners hit streets for CA Classic Half-Marathon 44 min ago
- 2.8-magnitude earthquake hits Coalinga area
- Clovis sting busts adults buying alcohol for minors
- Church services remember those lost in NYC blast
- Navy's Blue Angels return to skies over California
- Magnitude-6.7 quake hits Chile's northern coast
- Authorities probe murder outside Merced apartment
- Runners hit streets for CA Classic...
49 min ago