Texas woman wins date with actor George Clooney for $10
A personal trainer from Texas won a date with George Clooney for just ten bucks.
Jean Allen and her 8-year-old daughter Victoria joined Clooney on Tuesday night for the premiere of The Monuments Men.
Before the big night out, the 42-year-old mother was treated to a day of red carpet pampering. She got her hair done at Ted Gibson's salon and wore a gown from Rent the Runway.
She then sat down for what she thought was a one-on-one interview with "Good Morning America" anchor Lara Spencer about the experience, with the single mom admitting she hasn't been on a date since 2010.
Clooney surprised Allen during the interview and sat down to chat, giving her a heads up on what to expect on the red carpet.
"We are going to get out of the car," he explained. "There will be a lot of people taking pictures, and they will be yelling like crazy."
Jean got the date by entering a $10 "Win a Date with George Clooney" charity raffle on Omaze.com.
She shares Clooney's love for his Satellite Sentinel Project for Sudan, which helps monitor human rights abuse.
(ABC News contributed to this report)
- Man missing near Shaver Lake found alive and well 39 min ago
- Malaysia widens search for missing plane
- Street sweeper finds shooting victim in Fresno
- Rockets strike Israel, jeopardizing truce talk
- Photos: 2 dead after car hits crowd at SXSW
- Photos: $2.35 million Modern Family home for sale
- Driver kills 2, injures 23 at SXSW festival, police say
- Searchers scour rubble after gas explosion kills 7
- Golden Gate Bridge survivor speaks at Fresno State
- Applications for US jobless aid dip to 3-month low
- Los Banos mom kicks teen in the head, police say
- Undercover: CPD stopping alcohol sales to minors
- Fresno police connect vintage car thefts to guns, gangs
- Fresno's most notorious mass murder remembered