Covered California Enrollment Fair at Fresno State
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- Check out Fresno State's Covered California Enrollment Fair Tuesday October 1st, it runs from 12-2 p.m. at the free speech area.
Representatives with the CSU Health Insurance Education Project, an education program funded by Covered California, will be available to assist with information about insurance plan options and enrollment.
The event is open to the public and parking is $3.
Check out the latest Fresno State Bulldog video: www.gobulldogs.com/video
health_care_reform, margot kim
- NorCal teen brain-dead after tonsil surgery
- Edison High School ROP teacher shot in classroom
- Authorities file charges in Elbow Room beating
- Senator Harry Reid in hospital for observation
- 3 men die in sauna after drinking at Christmas party 35 min ago
- Serial killer missing after good behavior pass to see mom 35 min ago
- Philippine mayor among 4 killed at Manila airport 35 min ago
- Teen shot on Third St. and Kadota Ave in Atwater
- Copper thieves flood Tower District businesses
- Valley experts give advice after Target accounts hacked
- SoCal tour bus crash injures 22, kills 1
- Consumer Watch: Handheld video gaming devices
- Operation Bulldog cracks down on gang members
- Freeze impacts one Valley farmer's tropical fruit harvest
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos