Free Health Service Clinic at Fresno's Manchester Center
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- A clinic this weekend is offering free health services to the Valley's uninsured.
The Muslim Society of Central California has recruited dozens of doctors and volunteers for the event at the Manchester Center.
Different stations will be set up, to feature everything from vision screenings to dental work. This is one of three free events held by the organization every year.
The event runs from 9:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m. on Sunday at the Manchester Center.
fresno, fresno county, health care, health insurance, health watch
- Man arrested for beating outside Elbow Room
- Fatal car accident kills pedestrian in Merced
- Valley farmers see minimal damage to citrus crops
- Fresno State to play USC Las Vegas Bowl
- New Jersey restaurant parts ways with gay waitress
- Avatars helping athletes
- Costly headphone disappoints
- 2 arrested in Tulare Co for allegedly shooting man several times
- 4 displaced after Central Fresno house fire
- Paul Walker memorial in California draws thousands
- Rain could pose threat to Valley orange crops
- Toys for Tots Marathon Weekend 2013
- Low elevation snow catches some off guard
- Ukraine sees largest anti-govt protest since 2004