Free Health Service Clinic at Fresno's Manchester Center
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- A clinic this weekend is offering free health services to the Valley's uninsured.
The Muslim Society of Central California has recruited dozens of doctors and volunteers for the event at the Manchester Center.
Different stations will be set up, to feature everything from vision screenings to dental work. This is one of three free events held by the organization every year.
The event runs from 9:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m. on Sunday at the Manchester Center.
fresno, fresno county, health care, health insurance, health watch
- Fresno 4/20 event fires up health advocates
- Deputies shoot, kill man after high-speed chase
- Divers begin pulling bodies from sunken ferry
- 1 dead, 1 arrested after NW Fresno shooting
- FLIR video captures end of Tulare County chase
- Police arrest 2 suspects in Merced shooting
- 13th body pulled from snow in Everest avalanche
- Health care site flagged in Heartbleed review
- 2 Fresno men arrested in NY for heroin possession
- Deputies: Man smothered crying son over video game
- NASA: Engineer vital to moon landing success dies
- Chopper drops 2,600 golf balls for a good cause
- Blackbeard's hosts large Easter egg hunt
- Easter Brunch recipe