C.E.O. of Children's Hospital to step down
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- The president and C.E.O. of Children's Hospital Central California will step down next month.
In a statement Monday, the hospital's board of trustees and Doctor Gordon Alexander "mutually agreed" to his departure from the organization. Alexander will leave the hospital on November 15th.
The board has started a national search for Alexander's replacement. He joined the hospital in June 2010 after serving as director of a children's hospital in Minneapolis.
childrens hospital central california, health watch
- One person dead in Northwest Fresno accident
- Report: Ukraine base in Crimea under siege 7 min ago
- AP: FBI investigates prison company 56 min ago
- Valley veteran surprised with Purple Heart
- Girl Scout Cookie dessert recipes
- Dustin Gran murder trial gets underway in Modesto
- Unemployment rises to 6.7 percent in February
- Fresno County veteran receives national award
- Woman fatally struck by vehicle on Highway 180
- Fresno cracks down on stolen shopping carts
- Con man steals millions from elderly
- Man sentenced in fatal Los Banos DUI crash
- Photos: 16th-century 'rocket cat' weaponry pictures
- Obama says Crimea separation would violate law