C.E.O. of Children's Hospital to step down
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- The president and C.E.O. of Children's Hospital Central California will step down next month.
In a statement Monday, the hospital's board of trustees and Doctor Gordon Alexander "mutually agreed" to his departure from the organization. Alexander will leave the hospital on November 15th.
The board has started a national search for Alexander's replacement. He joined the hospital in June 2010 after serving as director of a children's hospital in Minneapolis.
childrens hospital central california, health watch
- Fatal car accident kills pedestrian in Merced 44 min ago
- Fresno State to play USC Las Vegas Bowl
- Deputies search for missing 31-year-old Huron man
- National memorial to be held for Nelson Mandela
- Low elevation snow catches some off guard
- Ukraine sees largest anti-govt protest since 2004
- Man wanted for shooting near Fresno ice rink arrested
- Fresno State defeats Utah State 24-17
- Train hits pedestrian and dog in Central Fresno
- Highway 41 closed near Tenaya Lodge
- Video: Mountain communities wake up to snow
- Nelson Mandela family: 'We have lost a great man'
- Reindeer escapes from Santa at Colorado mall
- Photos: Winter Wonderland