New health facility opens in Kings County
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- A new state-of-the-art health center opened Friday in Kings County.
United Healthcare Centers held a grand opening for a 47-hundred square foot facility designed to provide primary medical and dental services.
The health center is located on Whitley Avenue in downtown Corcoran, and will serve the community's 20,000 residents.
United Health Centers was established 40 years ago by community members and is dedicated to improving the health conditions of rural families.
It is the eighth UHC facility to be made available to residents of Kings, Tulare and Fresno Counties.
kings county, corcoran, health watch
- Marathon tragedy inspires woman to help save lives 14 min ago
- 16-year-old survives in wheel well of Maui flight 35 min ago
- Man dies following shooting at Fresno apartment
- 2 nurses stabbed in separate SoCal hospital attacks 6 min ago
- Sikh community celebrates Vaisakhi in Caruthers
- Pope Francis, huge crowd joyously celebrate Easter
- Grim work for families as more bodies discovered
- 7,000 Easter eggs rain down from helicopter
- Yemen: Airstrike targets al-Qaida training camps
- Fresno 4/20 event fires up health advocates
- Deputies shoot, kill man after high-speed chase
- Malaysia, Flight 370 relatives talk financial help
- Prizefighter Rubin 'Hurricane' Carter dies at 76
- Health Watch: 5 clues to Alzheimer's
- Marathon tragedy inspires Fresno woman to...
29 min ago
- 2 nurses stabbed in separate SoCal hospital...
7 min ago