New health facility opens in Kings County
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- A new state-of-the-art health center opened Friday in Kings County.
United Healthcare Centers held a grand opening for a 47-hundred square foot facility designed to provide primary medical and dental services.
The health center is located on Whitley Avenue in downtown Corcoran, and will serve the community's 20,000 residents.
United Health Centers was established 40 years ago by community members and is dedicated to improving the health conditions of rural families.
It is the eighth UHC facility to be made available to residents of Kings, Tulare and Fresno Counties.
kings county, corcoran, health watch
- Fresno couple wins $1 million on scratcher
- No time added for killer of Atwater prison guard
- Arrest made in Tulare County officer-involved shooting
- Drop in Valley flu cases
- New painkiller 10 times stronger than Vicodin
- Athletes embracing "extreme" exercise trends 4 min ago
- Senator: CIA improperly searched computer network
- Tiger Cubs make big debut at Fresno Chaffee Zoo
- Crimea's parliament pushes for independence
- California AG promotes bills to reduce truancy
- Vet saves poisoned dog with vodka
- Obama's surprise turn on 'Between Two Ferns'
- Trash dispute apparently led to fatal shooting
- Interpol shows image of 2 Iranians on missing jet
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos