New health facility opens in Kings County
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- A new state-of-the-art health center opened Friday in Kings County.
United Healthcare Centers held a grand opening for a 47-hundred square foot facility designed to provide primary medical and dental services.
The health center is located on Whitley Avenue in downtown Corcoran, and will serve the community's 20,000 residents.
United Health Centers was established 40 years ago by community members and is dedicated to improving the health conditions of rural families.
It is the eighth UHC facility to be made available to residents of Kings, Tulare and Fresno Counties.
kings county, corcoran, health watch
- 'Family Annihilator' fugitive could be in California
- Malos Hechos the target of Fresno police
- Bogus Fresno Bee letter adds intrigue to DA campaign
- One of Fresno's ten most wanted criminals arrested
- Salmon moved on the San Joaquin River
- 59 Days of Code competition encouraging developers
- Nobel laureate Gabriel Garcia Marquez dies at 87
- Bloody suspect caught by Madera neighbors
- 'Real Housewives' star Porsha Williams arrested
- 'Mrs. Doubtfire' sequel in the works?
- Applications for US jobless aid edge up to 304,000
- Drought intensifying pest problems on farms
- Chelsea Clinton expecting 1st child
- Texas seizes polygamist group's secluded ranch