New health facility opens in Kings County
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- A new state-of-the-art health center opened Friday in Kings County.
United Healthcare Centers held a grand opening for a 47-hundred square foot facility designed to provide primary medical and dental services.
The health center is located on Whitley Avenue in downtown Corcoran, and will serve the community's 20,000 residents.
United Health Centers was established 40 years ago by community members and is dedicated to improving the health conditions of rural families.
It is the eighth UHC facility to be made available to residents of Kings, Tulare and Fresno Counties.
kings county, corcoran, health watch
- Woman dies in NE Fresno officer-involved shooting
- Parlier man shot and killed; neighbor arrested
- China-bound Malaysian jet vanishes with 239 aboard
- Crews battle large fire at Fresno County warehouse
- Man dies after being hit by train in Downtown Fresno
- Report: Ukraine base in Crimea under siege
- Man who inspired Three Strikes law may be sentenced under it
- Fresno PD: Man sitting in street struck, killed by car
- Unemployment figures: Slight economic improvement
- California jury deadlocks in ex-NFL player's death
- Near drownings on the rise
- Students take part in robot competition in Madera
- SubCom companies thinking inside the box
- CIF Central Section Basketball Finals
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos