New health facility opens in Kings County
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- A new state-of-the-art health center opened Friday in Kings County.
United Healthcare Centers held a grand opening for a 47-hundred square foot facility designed to provide primary medical and dental services.
The health center is located on Whitley Avenue in downtown Corcoran, and will serve the community's 20,000 residents.
United Health Centers was established 40 years ago by community members and is dedicated to improving the health conditions of rural families.
It is the eighth UHC facility to be made available to residents of Kings, Tulare and Fresno Counties.
kings county, corcoran, health watch
- Nelson Mandela has died at the age of 95 9 min ago
- 3 boys missing in Dinuba
- Wanted Fresno burglar caught on camera
- Body of missing Delano woman found in canal
- Two injured in Madera drive-by shooting
- American teacher shot dead in Libya's Benghazi 57 min ago
- US economy grows at 3.6 percent rate in 3rd quarter
- Foothill residents preparing for freezing temps
- US jobless claims drop to 316,000, as layoffs slow
- Video: Fresno's homeless search for shelter from...
- Serial college campus sex offender to be released soon
- Toys for Tots warehouse sits empty
- Tips to protect Fido from the freeze
- Freeze threatens unique tropical farm