Kaweah Delta breaks ground on new Visalia clinic
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- The South Valley will soon have a new medical clinic to serve low income families.
Kaweah Delta's new clinic will be in Visalia on Caldwell Avenue near Santa Fe Street. The 1,200 square foot facility will have family medicine, women's health, and some specialty services. A hospital staff of 30, including doctors, and residents will work there.
The facility is the hospital's fourth rural clinic in Tulare County.
"This is a good ground, a new site, it's an improvement in the spirit and an improvement in healthcare in general," said Dr. Ash Ghaly, Kaweah Delta Healthcare District.
The clinic is expected to open sometime next year.
visalia, tulare county, kaweah delta medical center, health watch
- SW Fresno crash leaves multiple people injured 12 min ago
- FDIC sues 16 big banks that set key rate
- Sailor in iconic WWII photo dies
- Fresno cop investigated for auto theft, drugs
- West readies sanctions on Russia after Crimea vote
- Trevor Bishop charged with murder in child death
- Community bands together for Officer Jon Linzey
- Chef Shayna's Irish favorites
- Photos: Chef Shayna Shareable Recipes
- High court upholds Delta Smelt protection
- Man who woke up inside body bag dies
- Malaysia widens search for missing plane
- Man missing near Shaver Lake found alive and well
- More than 400 guns were seized in SoCal