Kaweah Delta breaks ground on new Visalia clinic
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- The South Valley will soon have a new medical clinic to serve low income families.
Kaweah Delta's new clinic will be in Visalia on Caldwell Avenue near Santa Fe Street. The 1,200 square foot facility will have family medicine, women's health, and some specialty services. A hospital staff of 30, including doctors, and residents will work there.
The facility is the hospital's fourth rural clinic in Tulare County.
"This is a good ground, a new site, it's an improvement in the spirit and an improvement in healthcare in general," said Dr. Ash Ghaly, Kaweah Delta Healthcare District.
The clinic is expected to open sometime next year.
visalia, tulare county, kaweah delta medical center, health watch
- Madera family files claim against city of Los Angeles
- The Red Wave hits the road
- Judge orders hospital to keep teen on support
- Police search for suspects who shot a Fresno teacher
- Fresno State program gets students interested in STEM classes
- Parlier students get iPad Airs
- Ryann Jones found guilty of second degree murder
- Royal Purple Las Vegas Bowl: Chance for 'Dogs to break bowl...
- Fire burns Three Rivers landmark
- Valley stores open extra hour for holiday rush
- Senator Harry Reid in hospital for observation
- Man charged in Elbow Room fight pleads not guilty
- Obama: 2014 can be breakthrough year for US
- Spencer Scarber denied new trial in rape case
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos