Norovirus outbreak at the Visalia Country Club
VISALIA, Calif. (KFSN) -- More than 50 people got the Norovirus after eating at the Visalia Country Club over the weekend.
The Tulare County Health Department was contacted as soon as the first signs of illness were noticed. Common symptoms include nausea, vomiting and diarrhea.
Health officials suggest staying home for at least three days after symptoms go away because you may still be contagious.
The country club is currently shut down for cleaning.
visalia, tulare county, health watch, gene haagenson
- Ryan Rodriquez kidnapping suspect descriptions released
- Former Clovis cop will face domestic violence trial 26 min ago
- Marathoner Fresno police officer outruns serial burglar
- Gang member arrested after ABC30 story comment
- Woman twerking serves as lookout for alleged burglar
- Chief Dyer testifies in excessive force trial
- Police say internet cafe doubled as gambling house
- Son sought in beating of parents in Fresno
- Silent Sleigh and Mandela Controversy
- '12 Years,' 'Hustle' lead Globes nominations
- US unemployment aid applications surge to 368,000
- Merced Co. District Attorney Warns of IRS Phone Scam
- Walking Dead actress admits sending ricin to Obama
- Grieving Merced husband and father talks to ABC30