Norovirus outbreak at the Visalia Country Club
VISALIA, Calif. (KFSN) -- More than 50 people got the Norovirus after eating at the Visalia Country Club over the weekend.
The Tulare County Health Department was contacted as soon as the first signs of illness were noticed. Common symptoms include nausea, vomiting and diarrhea.
Health officials suggest staying home for at least three days after symptoms go away because you may still be contagious.
The country club is currently shut down for cleaning.
visalia, tulare county, health watch, gene haagenson
- Fresno 4/20 event fires up health advocates 42 min ago
- Deputies shoot, kill man after high-speed chase
- Divers begin pulling bodies from sunken ferry 5 min ago
- 1 dead, 1 arrested after NW Fresno shooting
- FLIR video captures end of Tulare County chase
- Police arrest 2 suspects in Merced shooting
- 13th body pulled from snow in Everest avalanche
- Health care site flagged in Heartbleed review
- 2 Fresno men arrested in NY for heroin possession
- Deputies: Man smothered crying son over video game
- NASA: Engineer vital to moon landing success dies
- Chopper drops 2,600 golf balls for a good cause 24 min ago
- Blackbeard's hosts large Easter egg hunt
- Easter Brunch recipe
- Fresno 4/20 event fires up health advocates
47 min ago
- Chopper drops 2,600 golf balls for a good...
25 min ago