Norovirus outbreak at the Visalia Country Club
VISALIA, Calif. (KFSN) -- More than 50 people got the Norovirus after eating at the Visalia Country Club over the weekend.
The Tulare County Health Department was contacted as soon as the first signs of illness were noticed. Common symptoms include nausea, vomiting and diarrhea.
Health officials suggest staying home for at least three days after symptoms go away because you may still be contagious.
The country club is currently shut down for cleaning.
visalia, tulare county, health watch, gene haagenson
- Woman dies in NE Fresno officer-involved shooting
- Man dies after being shot in the chest in Parlier
- Crews battle large fire at Fresno County warehouse
- China-bound Malaysian jet vanishes with 239 aboard
- Report: Ukraine base in Crimea under siege
- Man who inspired Three Strikes law may be sentenced under it 47 min ago
- Unemployment figures: Slight economic improvement 20 min ago
- One person dead in Northwest Fresno accident
- Near drownings on the rise
- California jury deadlocks in ex-NFL player's death
- AP: FBI investigates prison company
- Gun hidden in sock kills woman at thrift store
- Fresno residents can dispose of old tires for free
- Valley veteran surprised with Purple Heart