Valley exercise enthusiasts are setting the bar
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- One of Hollywood's hottest fitness trends has come to the Valley.
The Bar Method combines dance conditioning, pilates, isometrics and strength training to reshape the body.
Celebrities like Jennifer Aniston, Kelly Osborne and Drew Barrymore all tout its benefits.
Mother and daughter instructors Jennifer and Lauren Hoekstra are opening the first Bar Method studio next month in Northwest Fresno.
If you can't make it to the gym, a new option is teamvirtualgym.com, the Valley's first online gym.
Members can log on, and select from several workout videos, including kettlebell and kickboxing, all taught by local fitness instructors.
health watch, christine park
- Tulare Police Chief Arrested 20 min ago
- Obama: Sanctions show costs to Russia on Crimea 5 min ago
- Merced PD looks for witnesses to deadly shooting
- LA police say no leads in abduction of 4 kids
- Sonic robbed at gunpoint in Clovis
- Large fire burns abandoned home in Central Fresno
- Final words from jet came after systems shutdown
- Teen mom speaks after infant son's nose bitten off
- Final Crimea count: 97 percent back Russia
- Los Angeles police get loaner Lamborghini
- Ukrainians in Fresno react to Crimea vote
- Child may be to blame for Fresno garage fire
- Crash sends Fresno police car into canal
- 16 killed in stampedes for jobs in Nigeria
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos